PDA

View Full Version : reason why Wipeout HD is delayed

jakncoke
07-22-2008, 08:42 PM
We've been playing a near finished version of the game here in the office for ages now. Check out these exclusive movies to see how pretty it looks. All we were waiting for then was news of a release and how much it would set us back.

Imagine our surprise when we were told that the game had failed epilepsy tests and has to be re-engineered as a result before it can be released to the public.

CVG has been told that WipEout "fails the epilepsy tests so much that it has to be re-engineered." All that speed and flashing lights zipping past your eyes must be too much to handle.

that sucks a lot just slap a big warning sign on the opening screen and win for all those that want the game.

LiNuX
07-22-2008, 10:38 PM
it sux, but any word on when the rescheduled date is?

jakncoke
07-22-2008, 10:40 PM
it sux, but any word on when the rescheduled date is?

winter is what there saying now. I hope they get it fixed by then

LiNuX
07-23-2008, 12:36 AM
winter is what there saying now. I hope they get it fixed by then

probably working to get it out by the holiday season, thats when they are likely to get the most sales anyway - i bet this is a ploy to keep the prices high for the holidays lol

jakncoke
07-23-2008, 12:51 AM
probably working to get it out by the holiday season, thats when they are likely to get the most sales anyway - i bet this is a ploy to keep the prices high for the holidays lol

another way to get most sales is release the freaking PSN cards already.