PDA

View Full Version : CS In-Clan Scrim

Raw!
07-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey guys, well, I was just wondering if anybody would like to have an in-clan scrim.

I was thinking 2v2, or even 3v3 if that is possible.

We can have 2 squads for the scrim. Squad Alpha, and Squad Bravo.

So sign-up for what squad you want to go in, and then I'll announce a date and time (with making sure you guys are okay with it) and we can get this scrim on it's way.

Team Alpha
Raw!

Team Bravo
LiNuX

People that may be coming:
Blackleo

LiNuX
07-23-2008, 06:30 PM
You can put me in bravo then

you want the bots in there? or not? because i can kick them or just leave some in there etc..and also what map do you have in mind?

Raw!
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
No, no bots please. Only humans. So far it's me and you, I'm looking into a 3v3 in de_dust2.

LiNuX
07-23-2008, 09:18 PM
alright no bots...i think i got the hang of controlling those guys lol - but you gotta love their radio messages :D

and do you have an idea of when we would scrim?

Blackleo
07-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Yes I shall attend this in clan scrim and I will like to go on Bravo Linux gtfo

wifi
07-24-2008, 11:22 AM
oh i wish i had this game now lol, woudl love to play with you guys but dont have the game :( have fun though

Raw!
07-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Blackleo, added to Bravo.

An idea of when, I was thinking of having the scrim on the 26, which is Saturday. Time would be perhaps 6:00 EST? Does this work for everyone? If not please tell me.

-Also, I'd like to add that each squad has an optional option of having a strat caller, or not.

-Also, each team must be on Teamspeak.

*LiNuX, could I request that you make 2 groups in TeamSpeak, calling them Team Alpha and Team Bravo?*

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Blackleo, added to Bravo.

An idea of when, I was thinking of having the scrim on the 26, which is Saturday. Time would be perhaps 6:00 EST? Does this work for everyone? If not please tell me.

-Also, I'd like to add that each squad has an optional option of having a strat caller, or not.

-Also, each team must be on Teamspeak.

*LiNuX, could I request that you make 2 groups in TeamSpeak, calling them Team Alpha and Team Bravo?*

1. we are having a cs match on the 26th at 8 pm est - and blackleo has work at 6 pm so i know he won't be here.

as for teamspeak, consider it done.

Raw!
07-24-2008, 06:48 PM
So Blackleo will not be participating in the scrim? I could reschedule if it's alright LiNuX. I don't want him to miss it.

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
So Blackleo will not be participating in the scrim? I could reschedule if it's alright LiNuX. I don't want him to miss it.

yea thats what i meant lol - i dont think i'll be making it this saturday, i have to finalize a few settings for the CS 1.6 server for its match at 8 pm

Raw!
07-24-2008, 07:39 PM
yea thats what i meant lol - i dont think i'll be making it this saturday, i have to finalize a few settings for the CS 1.6 server for its match at 8 pm

I hope you mean Source server.

I can do it Sunday.

Sunday 8 PM?

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 07:47 PM
I hope you mean Source server.

I can do it Sunday.

Sunday 8 PM?

no i mean cs 1.6 server - check the cs board for info on that - we are having an open match that day and i've set it up about a week ago

and sunday at 8 pm is good for me..gotta check with blackleo though

Raw!
07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Alright, do that. So at Sunday may be the final deadline. I hope Leo can make it.

LiNuX
07-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Heh...you may have to reschedule again cuz of leo...i was speaking to him last night, he said he has plans for sunday night lol

I know we don't have just 3 CSS Players in this whole forum..no one else wants to have a scrim?

Raw!
07-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Alright lol.

How about Monday - LiNuX pick a time this time.
Monday or today. These are my only 2 options since I will be leaving for a week on the 29th.

(However, if I do take my computer I may be able to make it for like the 30, 31, etc)

LiNuX
07-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Alright lol.

How about Monday - LiNuX pick a time this time.
Monday or today. These are my only 2 options since I will be leaving for a week on the 29th.

(However, if I do take my computer I may be able to make it for like the 30, 31, etc)

today could be good, gotta speak to a few people then - but so far we only have 3 people in the whole thing.

Raw!
07-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Ok, if it's today, then all those are coming please go to the server at 8 PM EST. LiNuX, could you get some more peeps to come? If it's today of course.

Edit: However I'd much rather have it on Monday at around 1 PM EST, 2 PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM ,6PM 7PM 8PM 9PM. ALL EST - pick one - for monday

LiNuX
07-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok, if it's today, then all those are coming please go to the server at 8 PM EST. LiNuX, could you get some more peeps to come? If it's today of course.

i dont know too many CSS Players lol - like 95% of the people on my steam friend's list plays CS 1.6 but i'll try

i dont think blackleo is coming - we kinda had an unofficial practice session the past 2 hours lol - it was pretty fun, got things going and i think we recruited another clan member lol, dont know a way to contact him though

Trunks
07-25-2008, 01:10 PM
If this is for 1.6 sign me up for a team.

LiNuX
07-25-2008, 01:14 PM
If this is for 1.6 sign me up for a team.

this is for source but we are having another match in 1.6 tomorrow night...

this board is for CS Source - look at board name :)

Raw!
07-25-2008, 02:55 PM
So wait, Leo isn't coming?

If Leo isn't coming, I guess we could call this off. Since there aren't alot of people that play.

LiNuX
07-25-2008, 02:58 PM
So wait, Leo isn't coming?

If Leo isn't coming, I guess we could call this off. Since there aren't alot of people that play.

i doubt he's coming, he's at work right now i think and won't get back until late at night - we can just have random practice sessions when people are on - think that'll be better

Raw!
07-25-2008, 03:02 PM
I was thinking of not today but Monday. I need to ask Leo.

Monday, maybe 4 PM EST? 5PM EST? Doesn't matter, just as long as it's after 1 PM EST on Monday.