PDA

View Full Version : Easy 10 GFP

LiNuX
01-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Get an easy 10 GFP for the people that answers this questions:

In your opinion -- What does HONESTY mean to you?

The catch -- you cannot say the same thing someone else said, reponse must be completely different. You can only answer the question once.

And please give just ONE meaning -- or try to lol, dont try to say everything lol, leave some for the rest :)

Drake14
01-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Telling the complete and utter (udder? isnt that on a cow? o_O) truth.

Twigz
01-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Being honest is having the integrity of being yourself, never holding back. BTW, I wonder what this is really about...sorry, my journalistic instincts popped out...happens sometimes...lol... :D

souljaa
01-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Get an easy 10 GFP for the people that answers this questions:

In your opinion -- What does HONESTY mean to you?

The catch -- you cannot say the same thing someone else said, reponse must be completely different. You can only answer the question once.

And please give just ONE meaning -- or try to lol, dont try to say everything lol, leave some for the rest :)

Just be real.

aosmallan
01-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Being honest is having the integrity of being yourself, never holding back. BTW, I wonder what this is really about...sorry, my journalistic instincts popped out...happens sometimes...lol... :D

It's his psychology assignment for tomorrow. lol ;)

Honesty is the basis on which truth must be formed, or at least one way that truth is achieved. haha

KittyCat72
03-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Well, it can be many things. But for me, telling the truth when someones aks or maybe implies something. If they don't ask, you don't have to come right out and tell them everything about you and what you've did.

LiNuX
03-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Well, it can be many things. But for me, telling the truth when someones aks or maybe implies something. If they don't ask, you don't have to come right out and tell them everything about you and what you've did.

lol forgot to close this contest, but 10 GFP sent for your answer.

*CONTEST OVER*