View Full Version : PSN sale from now till July 31st

jakncoke
07-24-2008, 10:45 PM
* PAIN
* PixelJunk Monsters
* High Velocity Bowling
* High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil

all the games were 9.99 but will be 4.99 for the week, I wish I had some money cause I'd defiantly get Rocketman: Axis of Evil and PixelJunk Monsters

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 11:01 PM
wow 5 games coming out in like 6 days..i am sure people will buy them as you wanted to buy rocketmen and pixeljunk - Wish you could download games like this on the PS2 lol - tech is so old even though its not even a decade old. This gen has definitely improved on how people get their games and play their games

jakncoke
07-24-2008, 11:04 PM
wow 5 games coming out in like 6 days..i am sure people will buy them as you wanted to buy rocketmen and pixeljunk - Wish you could download games like this on the PS2 lol - tech is so old even though its not even a decade old. This gen has definitely improved on how people get their games and play their games

these games have been out awhile and are just getting quick price cuts.

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 11:06 PM
these games have been out awhile and are just getting quick price cuts.

oh..so the $4.99 part is what you are talking about? got it...so i guess they are just trying to get some quick cash from them all to up the player count

Scott
07-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Is it on sale in Europe too. If there is I'll probably get Pixeljunk or Pain.

jakncoke
07-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Is it on sale in Europe too. If there is I'll probably get Pixeljunk or Pain.

I do not know, just check the new releases and there is a icon that should say if so.