PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming PS3 RPGs?

Mr Cool
07-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Ive got a PS2 and the collection of RPGs is enormous and Id just like to know what RPGs the PS3 is going to have.

Scott
07-26-2008, 05:06 PM
FFXIII
FFXIII Versus
White Knight Story
Dissgaea
Valkyria Chronicles

That's about the only ones I can think of.

EpsilonX
07-26-2008, 08:04 PM
FFXIII
FFXIII Versus
White Knight Story
Dissgaea
Valkyria Chronicles

That's about the only ones I can think of.

Last Remnant is coming to PS3 too. I think. Or was it infinite undiscovery? I can never remember which is which

jakncoke
07-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Last Remnant is coming to PS3 too. I think. Or was it infinite undiscovery? I can never remember which is which

Last Remnant is still coming, a little further on though.

Fall out 3
Alpha Protocol
Mirror's Edge
Dragon Age Origins(gamespot says Q1 2009 release)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance II: Fusion(must of been announced at comic-con)
Eternal Sonata

also Tears of Tiarra just released in Japan, I am not sure if it's going to get a EU/USA release though

Ghost
07-27-2008, 11:51 AM
There is also Folklore.

Star ocean is probably heading to the PS3 aswell. Square made it known at E3 that they're in this to make money. Releasing an RPG for one console really doesn't benefit them. It may be a timed exclusive but I'm willing to bet it will make its way to PS3.

Scott
07-27-2008, 11:55 AM
There is also Folklore.

Star ocean is probably heading to the PS3 aswell. Square made it known at E3 that they're in this to make money. Releasing an RPG for one console really doesn't benefit them. It may be a timed exclusive but I'm willing to bet it will make its way to PS3.

And untill it comes from the mouth of someone at Square that it will be avalible on PS3, it's just hopefull wishing.

Ghost
07-27-2008, 12:06 PM
And untill it comes from the mouth of someone at Square that it will be avalible on PS3, it's just hopefull wishing.

FF13 on the 360 was "hopeful" wishing aswell. The days of multiplatform third party exclusives are over. If Star Ocean 4 sells poorly on the 360 you can bet your ass the 360 will get it.

Scott
07-27-2008, 12:12 PM
FF13 on the 360 was "hopeful" wishing aswell. The days of multiplatform third party exclusives are over. If Star Ocean 4 sells poorly on the 360 you can bet your ass the 360 will get it.

This is wrong.

Square announced its FF13 engine as multiplatform years back.

Star Ocean 4 engine is only made on Xbox 360 as they confirmed.

It's a rather huge difference if you ask me.

jakncoke
07-27-2008, 12:19 PM
There is also Folklore.

he said upcoming RPG's, Folklore came out in fall of 07'

This is wrong.

Square announced its FF13 engine as multiplatform years back.

Star Ocean 4 engine is only made on Xbox 360 as they confirmed.

It's a rather huge difference if you ask me.

not true in the FF13 engine was stated to be only possible on the PS3, up until sometime last year did they say it was a multiplatform engine.

EpsilonX
08-01-2008, 10:59 PM
he said upcoming RPG's, Folklore came out in fall of 07'

not true in the FF13 engine was stated to be only possible on the PS3, up until sometime last year did they say it was a multiplatform engine.

I coulda sworn it was this year that the engine went multiplatform.