View Full Version : Cod Player.

Casius
07-30-2008, 12:22 PM
The + is a dot

This was me a year ago.

Comments asked for

Trunks
07-30-2008, 01:46 PM
You were okay, but the games dead now. No reason to get good at. The remaining people that play mostly hack. Also it looks like you are not using 1.5. The tags over the peoples ahead that identifies what team they are on looks different. If you were playing 1.3 or something, then everyone is terrible in that. The people didn't look very good, you only got hit like 2 or 3 times.

Casius
07-30-2008, 02:03 PM
You were okay, but the games dead now. No reason to get good at. The remaining people that play mostly hack. Also it looks like you are not using 1.5. The tags over the peoples ahead that identifies what team they are on looks different. If you were playing 1.3 or something, then everyone is terrible in that. The people didn't look very good, you only got hit like 2 or 3 times.

i dont play it any more... i made the vid in 2006 and uplauded it in 2007

i generaly killed 100 ppl to 20 deaths, Then i moved to css.

I just dont play noobed games like cod4 or halo, that have tanks, or hide behind walls...

Thanks anyway.

Not all the people are noobs on that, but quite a few were.

I would love to show off my Css gameing, but it screws the framerate.

Trunks
07-30-2008, 04:40 PM
i dont play it any more... i made the vid in 2006 and uplauded it in 2007

i generaly killed 100 ppl to 20 deaths, Then i moved to css.

I just dont play noobed games like cod4 or halo, that have tanks, or hide behind walls...

Thanks anyway.

Not all the people are noobs on that, but quite a few were.

I would love to show off my Css gameing, but it screws the framerate.

Well if it was during 2006 before the game was dead, 1.5 had way better people. I think 2006 was the last season of cal, but it still had a lot of the good teams in it. Like verb, gds s6, I could name a lot, but you get my point. Cod4, isn't much a noob game. That's where all the good players went too. They moves from call of duty 1 or cod 2 too cod4.

rukisuto
07-30-2008, 10:06 PM
You're not allowed to post links until your account is old enough.
Even if it's just to get rated.

Casius
07-31-2008, 07:21 AM
Yeah, But that dont matter.

Trunks@
Cod4 just aint my typ of gameplay, the game was also easy and boring

Evil russian shoots rocket. you stop rocket. everyone is happy

Trunks
07-31-2008, 10:12 AM
The game is easy? Have you ever played in a server with good people? Or are you talking about offline play? You must play on a different patch, because people are way better in cod4 then they were in vcod 2 years ago.Theirs no way your as good as cal i players if you don't even play the game.

LiNuX
07-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah, But that dont matter.

Trunks@
Cod4 just aint my typ of gameplay, the game was also easy and boring

Evil russian shoots rocket. you stop rocket. everyone is happy

since you feel that way about our rules, i feel the same way about your video, it doesn't matter how well you were or how well you are

don't try to pass our spam detector and don't disrespect our rules. And also don't pm me about this like you did the other two times, I just delete it.

younging94
07-31-2008, 10:57 PM
Oooo, you got owned.

wifi
08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Oooo, you got owned.

i will agree with that one happily lol, trust me dude, the last thing you want to do is piss of linux :-P i saw what happens and it aint pretty