PDA

View Full Version : Facebreaker demo

jakncoke
08-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Who else thinks this game sucks now? seriously I fell in love with fight night round 3 fighting system of using the analog sticks as your left and right hands only to go back to using the regular buttons, it doesn't feel right and I refuse to accept it, here's to hoping the nex gen ready 2 rumble game will save the arcade boxing genre. As for graphics they were good, although the muscle formation of the character I was using seemed a bit of.

LiNuX
08-02-2008, 06:00 PM
i havent seen any gamplay vids or played the demo - not a huge boxing guy and the graphics look cartoony - said that before too

meh..even if i had the console for it, would never get a boxing game, i used to like boxing but then just outgrew it lol, same with wrestling

Trunks
08-02-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't think I have even got a Boxing game before. I have had one for the the NES, but back then it was just push the buttons really fast. At least that is what I did.

blaze4556
08-03-2008, 06:40 AM
I hate Fight Night Round 3, it made me wear out all the grip on my analog stick ;( lol. It was a bit hard to take FaceBreaker seriously with the graphics anyway.