PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake Confirmed NOT @ TGS

Scott
08-02-2008, 07:10 PM
What on earth is going on w/ this game? Looks like it aint happening to me...

Link (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=193720)

jakncoke
08-02-2008, 07:15 PM
o ye have little faith. I wouldn't expect it to be at TGS anyways, TGS is a japanese oriented game convention, from what we've seen Alan Wake is not japanese oriented, if anything wait for Leipzig, considering Alan Wake is an EU developer and then make judgments about it being vaporware or not.

Trunks
08-02-2008, 07:56 PM
The game sounds dumb anyway. Won't matter to me if it comes out or not.

blaze4556
08-03-2008, 07:03 AM
I forgot about that game :laugh: must have been like a year ago when i was looking at trailers...surprised it still hasnt been released. I hope they do release it at some point because it has a cool story to it.

jakncoke
08-18-2008, 09:20 AM
update just to confirm it's not vaporware

Dear people,

We feel we owe you all a small heads up, and our apologies for lack of updates. This is just part of our psychological thriller, is it all real or imagined...

Seriously, yes, we're still here and working hard on getting Alan Wake for you to enjoy. Sure, we've been in development for a long time and if everything had gone perfectly smoothly there probably would be a game out for you guys to play already. But designing a completely new game can be hard, and sometimes you need to take a detour to find the best route forward.

We want to entertain you guys in the best possible way and our team is putting in every effort possible in order for that to happen. That is the way Remedy wants to do things. I'm sure you will enjoy Alan Wake when we're done.

Just follow the light...