PDA

View Full Version : Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

jakncoke
08-02-2008, 07:40 PM
So who has bought it? I would like to read impression about gameplay and how it plays out, reviews seem favorable, I liked the demo, now just want to read some impression from members

Scott
08-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah I want to know what it's like too. It seems like a good game but I'm not sure if I'll like it.

Trunks
08-02-2008, 07:48 PM
I thought it looked dumb. Lego games are just so companies don't have to work hard on graphics. Wait only one companies makes lego games huh..... All well, my point still stands.

jakncoke
08-02-2008, 07:49 PM
I thought it looked dumb. Lego games are just so companies don't have to work hard on graphics. Wait only one companies makes lego games huh..... All well, my point still stands.

I said the same thing till I played the demo and I floored by how fun it actually is.

Iceskater101
08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
I dont like lego games either..
if they had the real characters from Indiana Jones maybe..
instead of the lego people

blaze4556
08-03-2008, 07:06 AM
I played it and got to the last lvl but i stopped cos it gets really repetitive and the whip is just rubbish to use. Lego Star Wars was awesome but they dont have the same magic in Lego Indiana Jones.

Nuthreads
08-03-2008, 02:54 PM
I played it on the PS3 and through to the end, then went back to unlock everything,
sad- probably..
But i encountered a problem, in the third chapter- last crusade level,
first level, in the library collected everything
and went to jump into the whole in the big X on the floor and the whole thing froze. happened a few times.

Anybody else have this same problem???

blaze4556
08-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I played it on the PS3 and through to the end, then went back to unlock everything,
sad- probably..
But i encountered a problem, in the third chapter- last crusade level,
first level, in the library collected everything
and went to jump into the whole in the big X on the floor and the whole thing froze. happened a few times.

Anybody else have this same problem???

Nope never had that problem but i played it on PC so it might be differant