PDA

View Full Version : 24

apokolipz
01-27-2007, 03:19 PM
who here has seen or heard of this series. this is a really awsome show. its on its 6th season, i believe. it involves the Counter Terrorist Unit (kinda self-explanitary of what it does), conspirisy and fast paced action. the reason its called 24 is because the episodes take place by the hour.episode one, for example, would read "Day 1- 12:00am through 1:00AM", the next would be an hour later. post what ya think

Twigz
01-27-2007, 03:52 PM
who here has seen or heard of this series. this is a really awsome show. its on its 6th season, i believe. it involves the Counter Terrorist Unit (kinda self-explanitary of what it does), conspirisy and fast paced action. the reason its called 24 is because the episodes take place by the hour.episode one, for example, would read "Day 1- 12:00am through 1:00AM", the next would be an hour later. post what ya think

Yeah, it's a real good show...totally addictive...haven't been watching lately, but I will be soon...

LiNuX
01-27-2007, 07:40 PM
i heard of it, didnt watch even one episode, i heard its good, but i got mad when they showed this instead of simpsons and family guy a couple sundays ago lol

aosmallan
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Honestly one of my favorite TV shows ever.

This show does SUCH a good job of leaving you wanting to see the next episode. That's why I never watch it on TV though, I just wait til the DVD's come out and borrow them from someone so I can watch it all in a few days lol.

Seriously an amazing show though. I've only seen seasons 1-4. I think they're on 6 currently, and the previews for it before it opened up were a wet-dream lol.

apokolipz
01-28-2007, 05:46 PM
along with that, lol, they marketed the first four hours on a DVD to buy. not sure why, but eh.

MakeThatDollar.com
01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
24 is the best show ever made. I absolutely love it!!

apokolipz
01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
24 is the best show ever made. I absolutely love it!!

it is a great series. its one of those where the bad guy gets aways with some stuff for a while before Jack takes im down. i love those kinds!! ;D ;D