PDA

View Full Version : Hardest game you played ?

M_Nabil
01-28-2007, 06:34 PM
What is the hardest game you ever played ? For me it is Red Faction 2 ; I always play games on the hard difficulty and I don't like to use cheats but in this game I had to play some levels on the easy difficulty and even had to use cheats.

LiNuX
01-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Hardest game? Socom 2 lol, i still didnt beat it, it made me quit, u cant do 100 terrorists vs 4 seals and only one is human lol, it sux, i didnt cheat tho lol, i dont like cheating in games like that

apokolipz
01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
hmmmm...hardest game...o, i got one. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 i believe. me and my cousin rented it and started playing it. man, we were wiped out on the first mission...i got used to it (after a longgg while, lol) but he didn't, lol

souljaa
01-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Splinter Cell for me....I couldn't even get the damn controls.

Twigz
01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
I remember being young and never getting through Mario Bros. (the original where you had to hit all of your enemies under the bricks and it had the big POW thingy) without a fight...I still haven't gotten through Phase 10... ???

LiNuX
01-29-2007, 07:45 PM
another hard game for me -- not the hardest lol, socom 2 is, a hard game for me was DragonBall Z: Budokai 3, in the hardest level, beating some of the bosses in the story mode is tough lol, they dodge all ur attacks and unless u know how to fight fast, u wont win, i've beaten some of the first level bosses, but at the end, near Kid Buu -- unbeatable even with my Gogeta lol, super fast Kid Buu

dc
01-30-2007, 06:20 AM
I still have yet to beat tetris.

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 10:53 AM
I still have yet to beat tetris.

ohhh man i used to play that game for hours lol, its in that little video game console with no name, hand held lol, brings back memories, havent played in years, but yea it is hard to master, i got so many points playing tho lol

Eric
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Bah, Socom 2 was easy ;). I haven't really had a "hard" game that I have played, just long ones. San Andreas would be the longest I played, as I stayed up for three days straight to get 100% of it done (was borrowing it for a friend, and he wanted it back after the weekend).

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 08:20 PM
lol did u beat socom 2? i still havent, i did give up lol, it was making me mad, i was going crazy and blind

Serendipity
01-31-2007, 08:45 PM
I think the hardest games I've played were the FF series. Nobody in my family ever finished them. Maybe it's because leveling up takes too long or because the boss battles were just killer.

wifi
02-10-2007, 08:41 PM
lol for me it was vice city, took me longest to beat, i think i stopped at 99% or something, couldnt do a few jumps, never played san andreas lol, got tired of gta after vice city

scorp
02-10-2007, 09:00 PM
hmm hardest game...hmm....i cant remember of one game which i give up ^^ hmm some games are hard on the start but in the end i owning every game XD

Magnetism
02-28-2007, 05:17 AM
I think mine would be any Final Fantasty game, but not because its difficult more because I would get bored and frustrated with the long boring leveling up process which made me quit the game most of the time.

I think that hard for difficultly wise would be splinter cell because I often found myself just wanting to go around shotting things than sneaking about, lol

S70N3DG4M3R
08-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I have been playing games since 5. I'm not shure of my hardest but familyguy would be up there.

Scott
08-06-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure what the hardest game I have played is....

*thinks about it*

I think I'd say Ninja Gaiden. That first boss has to be the most difficult first boss ever. But Viewtiful Joe was a difficult game too

lol did u beat socom 2? i still havent, i did give up lol, it was making me mad, i was going crazy and blind
Lol I thought that was easy. I loved sneaking through the grass and sending my squad in to do all the killing. I spent hours on 1 level just trying to kill every one of them without another one knowing