PDA

View Full Version : The next Metal Gear game; What would you want it to be?

Scott
08-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Now the Metal Gear Saga has come to its end, there's obviously not going to be another direct sequel to MGS4.

While I'm not sure if Kojima is up for another Metal Gear project, I'm sure there are other teams @ Konami or Kojima Productions that are already planning another MG.

What would you want it to be? A remake from one of the older games? More Naked Snake adventures? Metal Gear Raiden?

Personally, I'd first off want a remake of Metal Gear Solid 1.
No doubt that it's one of the best games ever created on this planet.
While it already had a remake done by Silicon Knights on the GameCube, I would love to see an improved version of Twin Snakes.

jakncoke
08-03-2008, 12:27 AM
A HD version of MGS1 would make me smile, I bought the essansial pack and wanted to finish MGS1 before 4 and well I couldn't because the graphics were to meh and eye bleeding worthy. I really hope MGS5 has Sunny in it, perhaps a grown up Sunny led game...that'd be cool.

Trunks
08-03-2008, 01:11 AM
MGS2 Is my favorite, out of the 1-3. I haven't played 4 yet. So it would be nice for them to remake that one.

EpsilonX
08-03-2008, 09:46 AM
A HD version of MGS1 would make me smile, I bought the essansial pack and wanted to finish MGS1 before 4 and well I couldn't because the graphics were to meh and eye bleeding worthy. I really hope MGS5 has Sunny in it, perhaps a grown up Sunny led game...that'd be cool.

What? Metal Gear Solid 1 is the best game ever! Once you start getting into it, the graphics mean nothing.

Anyways, I want the next metal gear game to be a remake of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 for the DS. Sorta how Square Enix is remaking Final Fantasy games, Konami needs to do that to the original 2 Metal Gear games.

Trunks
08-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Well if they remade them it wouldn't be on the DS. They would put it on the psp if any handheld.

EpsilonX
08-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Well if they remade them it wouldn't be on the DS. They would put it on the psp if any handheld.

I know, i'd just rather see them on the DS. I'd prefer if they retained the top-down view of the original games, but used 3D maps and sprites. I wouldn't want to see the first 2 Metal Gear games play like Portable Ops.