PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 Preview

conman1000
08-03-2008, 09:25 AM
http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/madden09.jpg
This is a preview for all you madden fans, once I get the game, and play it, then I’ll offer you the full fledged review!

Features:
• This is Madden #20 thus the XX. It is also the first madden ever to feature a retired player on the cover (Note this is subject to change)
• When you first open the game, put it in the game slot and start it up, you want to go to Virtual trainer, this will be a tutorial on how to play the game. The Virtual trainer will put you through 12 different drills and then give you a Madden IQ based upon your performance.
• Madden IQ adjusts to how your playing so if you improve, it raises up the skill levels to give you the best possible gameplay!
• EA Sports Backtrack shows you what you did wrong on the play, maybe you should have thrown it to the guy on the fly instead of the slant, it will show you what you did wrong and give you the option to replay the play.
• Handicapping is a system which allows 2 different players of different skill levels to play against each other fairly, prefect for a little brother and sister to play with the older one.
• This game will feature better pre-game graphics such as better coin-toss graphics, new banners, and a stadium fly-in.
• Have you gotten bored by the boring old sidelines and the players with no emotions in the previous games? Well know the sidelines and the players on them have been improved to show more emotion and such.
• New Booth commentators are also coming in to replace John Madden and Al Michaels.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/gametap/web30/eMagazine/emag_madden09_2_5eaf1.JPG
Sound Track:
The always loved Madden Sound track has been revealed and here it is!
Airborne -- Stand Up For Rock & Roll
Busta Rhymes ft.Linkin Park -- We Made It
Disturbed -- Inside The Fire
Franz Ferdinand -- Lucid Dreams
From First To Last -- Worlds Away
Gym Class Heroes -- I'm Home
Hollywood Undead -- Undead
In Flames -- The Mirror's Truth
Izza Kizza -- Millionaire
Innerpartysystem -- Don't Stop
K'NAN -- ABC's
Kardinal Offishall ft. Lindo P -- Burnt
Kidz In The Hall -- Blackout
KOVAS -- Wax ON,Wax Off
Mindless Self Indulgence -- Never Wanted To Dance
Rev Theory -- Hey Yeah
Senses Fail -- Wolves At The Door
Shinedown -- Devour
The All American Rejects -- The Real World(DEMO)
The Fashion -- Like Knives
The Offspring -- Hammerhead
Trivium -- Into The Mouth Of...We March
Tyga -- Diamond Life
Underoath -- Desperate Times Desperate Measures
Wale ft. Southeast Slim -- Breakdown
Young Dre The Truth ft. Good Charlotte -- Workin'

This game is a runaway so far compared to the other ones!
http://media.gwn.com/articles_mp/68387953346dd187ec2306.jpg

LiNuX
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
graphics ges better and better but your last screenshot is from madden 08 lol

i haven't bought a madden game since madden 04 came out and that was taken by my cousin lol

good review :)

conman1000
08-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Whoops, I just googled Madden 09 pics, oh well.

jakncoke
08-04-2008, 01:46 AM
the demo gave me a glimpse of hope for madden, but reports come in that PS3 has gimped FPS, I will bomb the dev studio.

Shixx
08-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I got burnt out on Football games. but after my 3 year strike I might get back into Madden.

jakncoke
08-05-2008, 12:24 AM
last year was the first year I didn't buy a Madden since 1998(gameday 98> madden 98 btw) because of the PS3 game gimped to 30 fps, any word on gimpage again? I haven't seen any but I'm still worried.

Hawk
08-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Good review,
Is it just me or are all the madden games too... alike?

LiNuX
08-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Good review,
Is it just me or are all the madden games too... alike?

well its a preview and yeah..the game plays and stuff are all the same - just updated graphics, the team rosters, and some extra features, that's about it - thats why i dont buy any sports games anymore

Trunks
08-09-2008, 05:35 PM
well its a preview and yeah..the game plays and stuff are all the same - just updated graphics, the team rosters, and some extra features, that's about it - thats why i dont buy any sports games anymore

There is still a fun factor though. Sport games get better and better to me.

LiNuX
08-09-2008, 05:45 PM
There is still a fun factor though. Sport games get better and better to me.

they are really the same to me..i remember playing my NBA Live 05 and when NBA Live 07 came out the feeling was the same in terms of "fun" same with madden and that's why my last madden bought was Madden 04

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 02:29 AM
i'm skipping this years madden but i am gonna play next years :D

conman1000
08-24-2008, 08:26 AM
I might end up boycotting Madden next year, the Wii version has nothing new Nothing!!! Except for some small stuff. But besides that it's missing all of the key points that it was supposed to have.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I might end up boycotting Madden next year, the Wii version has nothing new Nothing!!! Except for some small stuff. But besides that it's missing all of the key points that it was supposed to have.

lol wat new stuff were u looking for. i saw a gameplay video about it and thought it was okay nothing spectacular but okay. i seems like it was meant for little kids who don't really know the game too much

SnarlySmallJay
12-21-2008, 06:37 AM
Madden 09, is a super super game, it soooooo technical though, and i think that takes away from the "Fun" of Madden, i havent bought a madden game since, 03, i think it was, when marshall faulk was on the cover, but ive played em all through friends n stuff, madden 06 was by far the worst. great franchise of game though! ;)

Dr.Arsch
04-08-2009, 04:41 AM
its called madden!

xcarbon
05-24-2009, 02:39 PM
I love madden , im gonna pick up a copy of madden 09 soon.

Raoul
12-17-2010, 04:36 AM
I am not really a fan of Madden 09, but I have to say that the trailer looks really good of this game I am impressed.

MIKEFMARKETING
07-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Good Review-excellent Job