PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLI (41)?

Twigz
01-29-2007, 05:59 PM
With less than a week until the whole world watches football for one night together, who do you think will win Super Bowl XLI (41)? I'm picking the Colts because

1. they are in the AFC, where my favorite team is also
2. Chicago, the Bears and everything about it is annoying (sorry Chicagoans)
3. Peyton Manning and his offense is overpowering
4. I want them to get something ('cause they won't be getting anything else...lol)

Drake14
01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Colts all the way!

i dont like either of those teams, but because i have to choose i definitely want the colts to win! :D

LiNuX
01-29-2007, 08:01 PM
lol colts for me too, i know they arent my favorite, (stupid pats) but they had the best record two seasons in a row, first team in NFL history to start a season 10-0 two seasons in a row, so i wish them luck, but good luck to bears too, they are actually doing well lol

Twigz
01-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Come on, man, they deserve it for a change...and for the most part, I'm happy that for the first time, two African-American head coaches will be represented in the Super Bowl, so that's a mark in history in and of itself...

souljaa
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
I voted the Chicken Wings...Lol...But I don't really care..My team's out :(..The panthers...But yeah...Bears deserve it.

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 08:44 PM
they both deserve it lol, but i just want colts to win, even though they did eliminate my favorite team, i will root for them until the day they win, then just hate 'em again :)

souljaa
02-02-2007, 08:54 PM
they both deserve it lol, but i just want colts to win, even though they did eliminate my favorite team, i will root for them until the day they win, then just hate 'em again :)

Haha..Yeah..THey both do.

Twigz
02-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Topic locked...Super Bowl is 2 weeks over with.