PDA

View Full Version : Soul Caliber 4 past 2 million

jakncoke
08-06-2008, 04:18 AM
The sales number in all parts of the world of "Seoul caliber IV" has exceeded two million to Bandainamucogamus.

Arms grapple action game"Seoul caliber IV"

The sales number in all parts of the world exceeds two million.

Bandai Co., Ltd...as follows..model..for..sale..Japan..Europe..July..(T hursday)..North America..July..(Tuesday)..popular..arms..grapple.. action..game..caliber..all parts of the world..sales..number..August..Japan standard time..exceed.

'Seoul caliber' series is arms grapple action game where it is loved as a highest peak of the arms fighting game by a lot of fans all over the world, and the number of total sales of five series works (*) in all parts of the world records 10 million or more.

"Seoul caliber IV" that becomes a series latest work is put on the market in the world wide of Japan-U.S.-Euro at a simultaneous period. Respectively..draw..performance..to its maximum..make the best use of..beautiful..image..blade..reflect..crowd..light ..shadow..character..become lively..project..one..all..fresh..draw.
Moreover, fighting of the network of the first series enables the candescent hotter, all over the world, more exciting battle, and enchants a lot of players.

Furthermore, the participation of a unique various guest characters in addition to an existing series character also expanded the width of the fighting grapple.

The expectation from a lot of players is very high and it has thought 'Seoul caliber' series latest work for the reputation from the user to call the topic after it puts it on the market, and to have become this two million breakthrough before it puts it on the market.

To keep offering impression and a rich, happy time to people all over the world, Bandainamucogamus continues the challenge that not is become empty.

- "Seoul edge" PlayStation Five titles of Dreamcast "Seoul caliber", GameCube PlayStation 2 (henceforth PS2), Xbox, "Seoul caliber II", and PS2 "Seoul caliber III" and Wii "Seoul caliber legends"

this was translated from Japanese so that's why it's got tons of grammar mistakes. Looks like SC5 will be made, 2 million already...should defiantly reach 3-3.5

Hawk
08-06-2008, 05:06 AM
wow... impressive.

Looks like an awesome game from what I've seen.

Shixx
08-06-2008, 05:09 AM
I'm not surprised. it will probably Double that once the Average Gamers Figure out it's worth. Best all around Fighter out right now.

LiNuX
08-06-2008, 10:28 AM
congratz to SC4 - i know its a good game so i am not fully surprised by it...i predict millions more will be sold in he future

Hawk
08-08-2008, 08:33 AM
omg I just got it, its kick ass

EpsilonX
08-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Heck, even I want it and I don't like fighters.