PDA

View Full Version : Driver to PSN on Aug 14th.

jakncoke
08-07-2008, 06:49 AM
Ubisoft has confirmed that PlayStation classic Driver will be available for download via the PlayStation Store on August 14.

"Step inside the world of the original wheelman in this revived classic from Ubisoft Reflections," says the publisher. "Driver for the original PlayStation was a huge hit on the original PlayStation and remains a classic. Soon you can relive those gaming memories, or enjoy it for the first time, on PSN for PlayStation 3."

A quick recap provided by the new publisher reminds up that Driver puts you in the driving shoes of Tanner, an undercover cop tasked with infiltrating an illegal syndicate through his impressive driving skills in a variety of cities across the globe. We just remember crashing a lot. But it was fun.

Advertisement:
So mark it down. Driver on PSN from August 14 for around the £4 mark.

News: Driver skids onto PSN Aug. 14 - ComputerAndVideoGames.com (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=194822)

If PSN cards were in more stores than Meiger and Military Bases, I'd probably give it a go as I never played it before

Scott
08-19-2008, 07:03 AM
I haven't played this. But I really liked the second Driver so I would buy this if I wasn't poor.

jakncoke
08-19-2008, 09:12 AM
I haven't played this. But I really liked the second Driver so I would buy this if I wasn't poor.

Same here+ lack of PSN cards is depressing at this point, Sony has totally dropped the ball and with PSN getting more and more content that I want it sucks even more. Like I tryed the Joint 1942 and Bionic Commando demo's and I'd totally buy those if I had the money+ psn cards were out in most public place. Only place that have them in USA is military bases+Meijer(spelled wrong) a dept store that is only in the midwest

Scott
08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Same here+ lack of PSN cards is depressing at this point, Sony has totally dropped the ball and with PSN getting more and more content that I want it sucks even more. Like I tryed the Joint 1942 and Bionic Commando demo's and I'd totally buy those if I had the money+ psn cards were out in most public place. Only place that have them in USA is military bases+Meijer(spelled wrong) a dept store that is only in the midwest

Are these cards in Europe yet? I've not seen any.

jakncoke
08-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Are these cards in Europe yet? I've not seen any.

I have not heard of any, they really need to release PSN cards at Wal-Mart in USA and release them in EU, JPN has had them for months.