PDA

View Full Version : Chopper Challenge Video

LiNuX
08-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Yesterday I was without internet, tv, and phone for nearly 6 hours so I did stuff to pass my time. I made this chopper challenge video. It took me about 30 minutes to get a decent score to record so I did it and uploaded it to youtube.

Not many people can get 3000 what i got so i thought of uploading that otherwise I would have tried more.

YouTube - Chopper Challege - Enth E End by LP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-aWul9RE8)

so yeah...now you know how i play Tetris and Chopper Challenge lol...also made a candy tetris vid (i was really really bored)

~LiNuX

jakncoke
08-08-2008, 12:39 PM
How do you take a vid of you playing a arcade game?

LiNuX
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
How do you take a vid of you playing a arcade game?

i use a program called camstudio - i just record it and then edit it later

and i have the arcade games in my computer so i just play it there lol...would have done it on the forum but no internet for that :(

diablo
08-08-2008, 12:55 PM
wow nice work dude lol, i cant even get to 500 without crashing into something, i gave up on the game :( good video

jakncoke
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
looks like you got decent framerate when playing Linux, I just tried my first recording and it was way too slow, how do I fix the slowness?

diablo
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
looks like you got decent framerate when playing Linux, I just tried my first recording and it was way too slow, how do I fix the slowness?

are you using cam studio? never used it, i might try it, looks good from what linux posted

hey linux, did you use this program for the tetris video too? or something else?

jakncoke
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
are you using cam studio? never used it, i might try it, looks good from what linux posted

hey linux, did you use this program for the tetris video too? or something else?

ya I just dl'ed it, just over 1 mb

diablo
08-08-2008, 01:10 PM
ya I just dl'ed it, just over 1 mb

wow, sounds good then, will check it later

rukisuto
08-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Gosh, I totally stink at that game.
I can't get over 5 hundred.. let alone get even close to 20K, lol.

LiNuX
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM

the game lags when you play and record? OR after you record the video lags? and what are you using to view the video? and also i think it'll be better if you create your own help thread in the computer help place or programs & applications - since it'll be a bit off topic and I was referred to camstudio myself from someone else so others may be able to help you out as well, im not a cam studio expert

@diablo - yeah tetris with camstudio too

Gosh, I totally stink at that game.
I can't get over 5 hundred.. let alone get even close to 20K, lol.

my highest is 8200 something, wish i caught that on video lol - i was aiming for at least 5000 in this video - i have about 10 different versions of the video - 3200 was my highest score :(

jakncoke
08-08-2008, 01:34 PM
when I play and record, anyways I don't care enough to make it work correctly.

Trunks
08-08-2008, 05:18 PM
You make the game look to easy 0.0

LiNuX
08-08-2008, 05:58 PM
You make the game look to easy 0.0

lol thats what my little sister said, she kept bugging me when i was making this - and when i let her play she couldn't get past a few hundred.