PDA

View Full Version : What servers do you play on WoW?

Jjjet1
08-08-2008, 02:59 PM
currently i only play on maestrom because i just started. but once i get going i'll probably be playing on another server that i know my other friend plays.

Trunks
08-08-2008, 04:42 PM
I play on cho'gal, but I ran out of money, so I resorted to private servers.

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 02:09 AM
Khadgar and my name is Veriaset.

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Aeire Peak is where i play...dont go there -- chock full of li'l 8yr olds that think they are awesome because the play an MMORPG...

Jokersvirus
06-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Trollbane

but i still have toons on bloodhoof, burning blade and a few others

vepanator
06-15-2010, 08:47 AM
Jaedenar is my server of choice.

cody5405
06-20-2010, 12:11 AM
iplay on emerald dream blood elf name: raelindis if ur horde on emerald dream add me

MyLifeIsRandom
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I play on Moon Guard, a RP Server that's infamous for the constant cybering in Goldshire. Tourists from other servers actually come to see if the rumors are true. They all are indeed, which is why we Horde constantly raid the place out of disgust. Level 1 toons with no clothing are all over the Lion's Pride Inn. That being said, things are relatively alright on the Horde side.

Jokersvirus
07-08-2010, 01:35 PM
I play on Moon Guard, a RP Server that's infamous for the constant cybering in Goldshire. Tourists from other servers actually come to see if the rumors are true. They all are indeed, which is why we Horde constantly raid the place out of disgust. Level 1 toons with no clothing are all over the Lion's Pride Inn. That being said, things are relatively alright on the Horde side.

Hmm, Im not sure if i want to go there now lol

Im on, Burning Blade, Horde, transfered from Bloodhoof to Trollbane Alliance.

Im alliance and Im glad cause there are no little kid issues, as in no drama.

MyLifeIsRandom
07-08-2010, 01:38 PM
There are issues with both sides, honestly. I've played to 80 on both factions and it's basically the same thing with a new look to it. As I like to put it, "The same guy wearing a different hat." Both factions on any server are subject to trolls, kids under 12, pedophiles, elitists, etc. You just have to watch where you step and hope that it's not excrement.

Tavi-Angel
07-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Blackrock :eek1:

Sweet Chaos
10-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I started on Thunderhorn but I moved all my toons except for 1 over to Auchindoun when I joined Pandora's Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan). Both of my 80s are currently Alli but I'm pretty sure one will be going over to hordie soon.

BobTD
10-01-2010, 09:27 PM
All the cool kids play on Frostmain.

Fact.

Kelranox
10-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Draka. I currently have my main on there, being a level 74 Gnome Mage. I can't wait to get to 80 so I can resort to someone who can take damage >.>

Axter
11-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Exodar. I do plan to transfer once Cataclysm hits, though.

evilcupcake
11-15-2010, 07:44 AM
Venture Co.

Agent-Of-Death
11-19-2010, 08:54 PM
my main kyashdysia is in staghelm, though i also play on wyrmrest accord and trollbane

Polishkid
01-13-2011, 05:26 PM
my main currently is on the server Draka

Jayhmmz
01-13-2011, 06:08 PM
All of my chars are on The Maelstrom, apart from my original WoW char who was on Thunderhorn.

HungrySadMoose
02-25-2011, 05:40 PM
I Play on Hellscream for my Alliance and Bronze Dragonflight for My Horde characters.

Blackleo
02-25-2011, 05:48 PM
I play on Malygos ... but since the release of Cataclysm my WoW gaming has been low. Which is a good thing, it's gotten boring.

Akatosh
03-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Windrunner......

You will never find a more wretched hire of trolls and spamming

Saph
03-28-2011, 06:38 PM
I played for some 6 years before I finally decided that enough was enough.

During that time I played on:

Hyjal
Darrowmere
BlackWater Raiders

Hyjal(Normal) is perfect if you want a hardcore raiding atmosphere! Hyjal was 1 of the first 10 servers to be created, and was one of the OG BETA servers. It is now one of the biggest servers in the world and houses many noteable guilds, such as Advent Fury, and Forgotten Aspects, both of which do(or atleast used to)be on the worlds top 10 raiding guilds. It is however, very elitist, and a poor choice for wet behind the ears players. Only think about switching to Hyjal if you're a Hardcore Raider, and can't find anyone able to keep up with you on your own server!

Darrowmere(PvP Former, currently Normal)Darrowmere is perfect if you're a new player striving to become better! Darrowmere is fairly new, and began as a low end PvP server, and used to be rich on tight knit community and solid friendly guilds to take newbies under their wings. However, in Blizzards massive intelligence, Darrowmere was transformed into a normal server, and most everyone who enjoyed the server left. I suppose maybe 90% of the servers population spread to the 4 winds! For about 2 weeks the server was a deserted wasteland with maybe a few hundred players trying to make the wheels turn, before Blizzard noticed the problem and allowed free server transfers to Darrowmere. The server was overnight flooded with newbies from all over the US servers who were looking for easier places to learn(Hyjal for example), and as such, Darrowmere became a glimpse into the past as it had the experience level of a fresh-out-of-BETA server. Today people are finally picking up speed, guilds are forming, and progression is being made. Darrowmere is the perfect place to be if you're looking for a good place to get some levels, raids, and some arena under your belt before seeking higher ground!

BlackWater Raiders(RP) I spent very little time on this server, maybe somewhere along the lines of 4 months. I only ever joined 1 guild there, and it was by far the best that I had ever been in despite my own 2 guilds! Due to BWR being RP, there's the aspect of people roleplaying here and there, and the gamer community, and the roleplayer community keep seperated. You'll rarely see a raider talking or otherwise interracting with a roleplayer in any way, they simply don't have the same interests. It is a very lively server though, with peak hours alittle off, maybe 2-4pm is its most common peak time. It is not that big a server, and lag is very uncommon if due to population. BWR also holds many helpers, who have kind of retired from the hardcore aspect of the game, and just want to chill with their friends in a more laid back atmosphere(I myself moved here as I had had enough of hardcore raiding, major arenas, and leveling 4 characters to 80-85. I began teaching newer players the ropes, it was very rewarding, and an aspect of the game I hadn't even considered. The young learn, the old teach, ya know?). BWR is pretty much an all around good server, with a few hardcorers, some helpers, and some newbies to associate yourself with, just so you don't feel like you're below the rest in experience. BWR is great for veterans who're taking a vacation from the battle fronts, and also great for the aspiring recruit wanting to go 1 shot Deathwing!

quantuM
07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Illidan and my ingame name is Jadmod :3 If you need a pvp/pve guild pm me ingame !

BitterKingSkyler
07-17-2011, 08:44 AM
I play on many servers, kil jaeden, Tichondrius, and silverhand

Onyxah
08-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Forstmane, Dark Iron has seemed to die down but I got chars there.