PDA

View Full Version : Advertising for Points

LiNuX
01-30-2007, 11:29 AM
This is for people that have their OWN websites and need to advertise it. You can advertise it on this forum for free for a certain amount of GFP. This forum gets thousands of pageviews daily and many unique visitors. It will be a minor text link on the left panel that says Affiliates -- this is also a PR3 forum which will be good for other sites that want to bring up their Page Rankings and get an extra fill of traffic.

To advertise -- Meet the requirements posted below and just post in a new topic Titled something close to "Advertise Link Wanted" telling me the link of your forum and what text should take its place.
ex.

link: http://www.gamers-forum.com
Text: Gamers Forum

This will say Gamers Forum and when someone clicks it will take it to the url. the example is on the left right now.

Requirements:
To advertise for a certain amount of time -- certain amount of points will be needed in exchange.

1 week -- 175 GFP
2 weeks -- 300 GFP
3 weeks -- 400 GFP
1 Month -- 500 GFP

Where your link will show:
It will show on the left panel under affiliates category through out the whole forum -- only pages it will not show is the PM, Profile, and Memberlist pages. It will show on the index page which is a PR3 and also every other topic and board and posts in this forum.

This is all that we are offering for now and we will only give these links to 5 people at a time. You can also renew your listing by posting in your opened topic. You will get a pm 1-2 days before your link will be taken off. Questions go in this topic.

greent
02-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh, this is very cool. I should start my own topic like this aswell :P

Lets see if i can advertise here in a while ;)

Good job!

LiNuX
02-01-2007, 08:19 PM
lol thanks, u have a long way to go lol, with just 2 GFP :)

scorp
02-11-2007, 04:35 AM
*edit*

oh i have only 44GFC lol xD

http://www.crowfire.de/ :> the 2nd news ;) this is my clan^^

LiNuX
04-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Prices have changed due to the growing number of posts and members and point earnings.

Here they are, they have been implemented onto the first post as well:

1 week -- 175 GFP
2 weeks -- 300 GFP
3 weeks -- 400 GFP
1 Month -- 500 GFP

Thanks!

LiNuX
06-28-2007, 01:39 PM
offer closed since there are no more room for affiliates on our site

thanks!

topic will be reopened when room opens up.