PDA

View Full Version : My Level 99 Construction House

GF Eric
08-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Well since I haven't had much time I decided to come up with my final floor plan for my house. It is a part of Party House™ and here it is.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/993/floorplannr3.jpg

I welcome comments and question plus anything else.

younging94
08-11-2008, 02:39 AM
I might just start playing RS again just to check out your house :D
Is this available for free players too?

Hawk
08-11-2008, 03:07 AM
I might just start playing RS again just to check out your house :D
Is this available for free players too?

nope... =/

Trunks
08-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I started to get my construction up, but I got to like 25 or 26 and got bored...... That's when I quit the game. I couldn't pvp and make a profit so I quit.

Hawk
08-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I still got an account with a santa hat, but dont play...
waiting till im like 20 then sell it on eBay! and I'll be RICH!

Trunks
08-11-2008, 04:43 PM
I still got an account with a santa hat, but dont play...
waiting till im like 20 then sell it on eBay! and I'll be RICH!

Ebay doesn't let you sell rs accounts anymore. You can't even say your selling a joke and it comes with a free rs account. You also can't get items away for free, they have to be what the game value is set for. Nice try though.

Hawk
08-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I'll find a way (maybe another site) and I'll sell the whole account.

GF Eric
08-14-2008, 03:42 PM
When all is said and done I will have pics of my 99 Construction party. I will put the party here when I reach it.

Shixx
08-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I got back into it again just a week or so ago, I quickly got bored again though.
I just can't seem to have fun playing RS anymore.
My Construction was 50, that Floor plan looks cool I might check it out when your done.

GF Eric
08-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I got back into it again just a week or so ago, I quickly got bored again though.
I just can't seem to have fun playing RS anymore.
My Construction was 50, that Floor plan looks cool I might check it out when your done.

It will blow your mind when it is done.

For anyone who wants to help me out:

I found a sorta quick way of getting 99 construction. Its more of a way of getting there cheap. All I need is 700k limestone mined and we go from there. Its that or over 1 million clays mined.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 09:37 PM
i should get back on runescape again missed it.

ps: love your RS name GF Eric lol it cracked me up when i noticed wat nrop spelled back wards is.

Trunks
08-25-2008, 03:04 PM
It will blow your mind when it is done.

For anyone who wants to help me out:

I found a sorta quick way of getting 99 construction. Its more of a way of getting there cheap. All I need is 700k limestone mined and we go from there. Its that or over 1 million clays mined.

Well, if your only level 47 like it says in your signature.... You are no where close yet. You got a long way to go.

GF Eric
08-27-2008, 09:27 PM
i should get back on runescape again missed it.

ps: love your RS name GF Eric lol it cracked me up when i noticed wat nrop spelled back wards is.

Yeah I noticed that like 2 years after I made my account. They wouldn't let me put a - in my name. My name is suppose to be Negative Roptus. Also to make it medieval I added the Sir plus just plain Nrop was taken.

Definition: Roptus brings out the best of any individual

Jjjet1
10-05-2008, 02:46 PM
good luck man. i must have spent like 1m on construction and i'm only like fifty some. right now i'm just mining and doing a few achievement thingys for the exp lamps and the cool rewards! ;) i must have gotten my hunter up five levels so far from all the free exp lamps! well i got 15k in exp lamps to use when i get home. so maybe i'll get another 5 levels of hunter or maybe raise my combat and get a few summon levels.