PDA

View Full Version : Runescape vs WoW

Raw!
08-12-2008, 09:18 AM
I can't really decide what game I want to start playing. So I need your help.

Also, we're talking members on Runescape. A members account vs a WoW account basically. What would be better? Funner, to play? WoW vs Runescape.

Also, can you give me the pros and cons of WoW and Runescape, and overall say what you think is better? Thank you.

Trunks
08-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Well WoW is defiantly way more fun..... Runescape, really has no motive, you kind of just get your skills to 99 and your done. In WoW the pvp is better rounded, along with the trade skills. There is no pointless skills in WoW like Slayer or Hunter.

runescape is cheap, but it's cheap for a reason. It's because the game isn't worth 15 dollars a month. Runescape is fun for a short while, then it starts to get boring. As for WoW you can run Instances and Raids, it never really gets boring. Though WoW is 15 dollars a month, it's well worth its price.

WoW will probably cost you 65 dollars the first month if you want to buy the expansion with it. Then 15 dollars for a month.

Blackbird
08-12-2008, 10:18 AM
World of Warcraft probably will be funny than Runescape, already have two account of lvl 91 and 107 in Runescape but I quit and sold it right away. :P

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 01:44 AM
I don't understand why people are still debating this because other than the fact that you have to dish out a bit of cash WoW is far superior to most any other MMORPG including runescape.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 02:20 AM
i liked runescape cuzz i liked going into the big areas and yelling out selling full admin trim lol those were the good days. but u should seriously get wow

LiNuX
08-24-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't understand why people are still debating this because other than the fact that you have to dish out a bit of cash WoW is far superior to most any other MMORPG including runescape.

thats because they have the higher funding source to be actually better than runescape lol - can't really blame either for their game play or graphics, they have their own way of growing

Flab-Ender
08-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I'd say WoW. Other than the fact it's like 15 bucks a month and like 50 buck for the discs. Other than those i'd go with WoW.

Veriaset
08-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Don't buy WoW, I have fully quit WoW and am currently In Warhammer open beta and it's ALOT better then WoW.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 01:58 PM
when the new expansion comes out i am gonna play wow again