PDA

View Full Version : Scarface 2 appears to be canned

jakncoke
08-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Gangster movie adaptation appears to have joined Ghostbusters on cutting room floor

Another major planned Sierra release appears to have gone the way of Ghostbusters – with Activision Blizzard making no mention of a sequel to Scarface: The World Is Yours in its confirmed list of adopted Vivendi titles.

According to Variety blog Cut Scene – which claims a ‘high level source’ confirmed existence of the title – Scarface 2 is ‘not on the very short list of Sierra franchises Activision Blizzard picked up”

The rights to the title now appear to have gone back to licence holder Universal – sparking rumours that the company may release the part-developed game itself.

MCV has contact Activision Blizzard for comment.

Activision-Blizzard kills off Scarface 2 | Gaming Industry | News by MCV (http://www.mcvuk.com/news/31500/Activision-Blizzard-kills-off-Scarface-2)

There cutting games left and right.

Djdoubt03
08-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Wait? The GhostBusters game that was supposed to be out in OCT has been canned also? Say it ain't so

Scott
08-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Well I'm not bothered about Scarface 2 but I can't believe they canned ghostbusters that game looked like it was going to be good.

Juicebox
08-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Dont care about scarface? I have dumped over 300 hours into that game and have enjoyed everysingle one.

Shixx
08-30-2008, 02:52 AM
Ghost busters... *Twitch* but why??!
and Scarface was awesome. That sucks.

Juicebox
08-30-2008, 11:27 PM
your right scarface is awesome