PDA

View Full Version : 38-year-old Favre says arm is 'fatigued'

Trunks
08-13-2008, 11:28 PM
38-year-old Favre says arm is 'fatigued' (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d809fa1dd&template=with-video&confirm=true)

No wonder his Arm is Fatigued..... HES 38!!!!!. I mean seriously what did he expect, that he had the same stamina as he did at 25. I think he just wants more attention, because being traded to the jets wasn't big enough.

jakncoke
08-14-2008, 02:49 AM
It's not really attention whoring like you seem to believe it is. It's more of a his mind told him one thing and his body told him something else. Many men not just athletes go through this. Let's not forget that he probably hasn't done much exercise since the NFC championship, so of course he's going to feel tired

Trunks
08-14-2008, 09:26 AM
It's not really attention whoring like you seem to believe it is. It's more of a his mind told him one thing and his body told him something else. Many men not just athletes go through this. Let's not forget that he probably hasn't done much exercise since the NFC championship, so of course he's going to feel tired

Yea.... it was a joke..... He's 38.......

LiNuX
08-14-2008, 08:05 PM
this is what happens when you've played for so long - your body is bound to get worn out - wonder how he will do with the jets - dont really follow them even though they are the home team, they always disappoint so its whatever lol

Samus-Fan
08-14-2008, 08:27 PM
He's lucky he played this long.
I mean, the average football player plays for about..what...5-8 years?

conman1000
08-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Wow, your all right what did he expect?