PDA

View Full Version : WoW Account questions (please answer)

Raw!
08-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Well I decided I would get WoW. But there are a lot of questions I'd like to ask.

So, currently I am playing on a trial account. And I already created an account in the website. Once my trial is up, I am pretty sure like most trials, something will pop up saying "Buy Warcraft now or Enter Code." So, once my trial ends, what should I do? I am planning to pay by prepaid cards. And my friend said I don't have to download WoW anymore, meaning I don't have to spend 40$$ on WoW, and just to spend on the prepaid cards. But the thing is, I'm not sure my trial version downloaded all of the stuff. So I really need help..

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Really?
I would go with the downloaded version.
Trials normally don't have everything, but they can. But I wouldn't take the risk.
Wouldn't you want a horse with a saddle and not just a horse?

Raw!
08-15-2008, 09:24 AM
So what are you suggesting? Buy the game at my local game store? Because I heard I could download WoW: Burning Crusade at WorldofWarcraft.com

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
I would buy the game at your local game store.

Trunks
08-15-2008, 11:34 AM
You have to buy a cd key before you can play WoW with a subccription. You can either buy the cd keys from the website and install it from there or from the store. I think they are the same price, not sure.

But, yes you have to buy WoW still you can't get a subscription without buying the game in some way.

Blackbird
08-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Well, even you try register with another subscription that won't work if you don't have bought the game. You need to buy the real game so you can play :)

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 01:55 AM
When ever you download the trial version you download it all but can't get past level 20 so that 40$ can be used for some game cards.