PDA

View Full Version : Help me get my account back.

Blackbird
08-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Hello!

Is there a chance to get it back while forgot the questions? It's not even been hacked or something. I would like to play this game again. If I could get it back might coming back to RS Again.

http://www.draynor.net/stat/glowstream/male/zamorak_armor/Clan_Stuff12.png (http://www.draynor.net/)

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
HA

Are you SERIOUS???
Jagex could care less about your account if you aren't a member.
I was a member and forgot only 1 question and they wouldn't give me my account back.

Sorry, I would say goodbye to your account. I tried about 100 times and I was a member and no, no account back to me

Blackbird
08-15-2008, 10:27 AM
Funny think I'm got my another lvl 108 account banned it was called Meaty15, but they won't unbanned me . Ah well I should contact Jagex about this. :)

Trunks
08-15-2008, 11:29 AM
HA

Are you SERIOUS???
Jagex could care less about your account if you aren't a member.
I was a member and forgot only 1 question and they wouldn't give me my account back.

Sorry, I would say goodbye to your account. I tried about 100 times and I was a member and no, no account back to me

If you were a member, then they gave you a number to retrieve your account. I have the number written on paper for mine, just in case... You can also retrieve it if you used a credit card... Just give them your credit car again.

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 11:31 AM
You don't think I did that?
I resent them my credit card number, and used the tracking ID number.
No. No account for me they said.

Blackbird
08-15-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm have a friend that said he could get that account back becuase he knew someone that work on Jagex, is that possible?

Trunks
08-15-2008, 11:35 AM
You don't think I did that?
I resent them my credit card number, and used the tracking ID number.
No. No account for me they said.

Then you typed it in wrong or something. They do it all the time, my friend used his credit card number and got his back. The Subccription number that they give you will get your account back instantly.... It's an automated system.....

I'm have a friend that said he could get that account back becuase he knew someone that work on Jagex, is that possible?

Your friend is probably lying, but it is possible if the person that works for jagex is an admin. He would probably lose is job they found out.

Blackbird
08-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Well actually is worth trying thought.

BangkokJames
08-23-2008, 10:11 PM
i used to play runescape and then i got banned... i miss my full admin trim or something like that forgot wat it was called lol yeah and i just moved on. i was sad that i got banned but it was funny reason but getting banned actually did good for me since there were other games that were even more fun better graphics and stuff but i missed good old runescape and i remember how hard i worked for that admin trim armor. lol