PDA

View Full Version : Used Games

Twigz
01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Do you buy used games to save some money? The last used game I bought was Pokemon Ruby...(I bought it for my brother 'cause he's the one that plays it the most...); the games don't seem to be broken or anything in my case, and in my opinion (that is humble), I think it's better than buying a new game (but new games have better benefits as well...). What do you think?

souljaa
01-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah, agreed, sometimes buying used games could be better then buying new ones...But usually..I just still buy new ones.

LiNuX
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
i bought my pokemon blue -- really long time ago -- it was used, but saved a lotta money, back then it cost $30, i bought for $18, was for $20 got $2 off for haggling lol :) otherwise i havent bought any used games recently

Serendipity
02-01-2007, 10:34 AM
The last used game I bought was a copy of Mercenaries. It's a fun game to play with after you find the aces and complete the missions. Nearly everything explodes, except those invincible trees. Good lord...

M_Nabil
02-03-2007, 01:51 AM
I don't mind buying used games as long as the cds are intact.

LiNuX
02-03-2007, 09:54 AM
same here, but there is this machine this store used to make it look as good as new, even one that was really scratched up, i could use that and get the prices of cds higher when selling lol

diablo
02-06-2007, 12:14 PM
same here, but there is this machine this store used to make it look as good as new, even one that was really scratched up, i could use that and get the prices of cds higher when selling lol

lol i wish i had that, u have no idea how scratched up some of my cds are, not just games, music cds too

Twigz
02-06-2007, 04:32 PM
There are certain items that can help clean off the scratches of CDs and games; you can find them at most gaming and electronics stores.

souljaa
02-06-2007, 04:51 PM
I hate when that happens..I scratched one of my Halo cds my accident..And had to get a new one :(.

apokolipz
02-07-2007, 06:13 PM
i don't really mind buying pre-owned games. i stick with EB games and suck because they only accept games w/ as little scratches as possible. idk, i don't really mind one way or another

Magnetism
02-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I think that the last used game that I bought would have to have been Fifa 2006 for the PS2, since early last year I have only bought new games as the money that I was saving wasn't reall worth the hassle of finding that the discs are scratched or not working past a certain level.

Eric
02-28-2007, 02:35 PM
I've bought used games at Lewis once, and at Coborn's video as well. They worked well, and were actually in pretty good shape.