PDA

View Full Version : Forum Beats!

souljaa
08-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Hey guys! Anyways, I've been working on this site for a while, before I launched.
I just bought a domain, and set everything up.
It's a site for all your music needs, wether you like hip-hop, rock, or rap, you can find the latest there.
We are looking for some people to help post music in each section and take care of a few things.
But anyways, if you love music, then please, check out the site, and tell your friends about us as well :).
We also have Ruki helping me out :). Thanks!
We are a new site, that just launched today!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you.
http://www.forumbeats.net
Souljaa

jakncoke
08-15-2008, 03:59 PM
http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s348/jakncoke1988/untitled3.jpg

just a question, circled forum thingy doesn't do anything, Is it suppose to?

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
good work but i dont think you set up the domain properly lol - forwards to musicworld.ej.am - might want to check the settings

good work :) glad you finally got the domain for it, register it on monikor or godaddy?

edit: nvm - the link jak pointed out forwards to the domain i said above - i just clicked that lol - you might want to fix that link though

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Uhm...

Everything is pushed to the right, so I have to scroll to the right.
Other then that, seems nice. I'll join once I think of a name that doesn't relate to gaming. Can't really use Samus-Fan for music forums, now can I?

souljaa
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
good work but i dont think you set up the domain properly lol - forwards to musicworld.ej.am - might want to check the settings

good work :) glad you finally got the domain for it, register it on monikor or godaddy?

edit: nvm - the link jak pointed out forwards to the domain i said above - i just clicked that lol - you might want to fix that link though

Wait, I'm confused lol, what do I have to do? I knew I screwed up somewhere lol.

Uhm...

Everything is pushed to the right, so I have to scroll to the right.
Other then that, seems nice. I'll join once I think of a name that doesn't relate to gaming. Can't really use Samus-Fan for music forums, now can I?

Really?? Can you show me? What browser are you using? I haven't tested it with other browers besides IE. Sorry, and thanks!

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s348/jakncoke1988/untitled3.jpg

just a question, circled forum thingy doesn't do anything, Is it suppose to?

Oh, I was messing around with that, it's not really supposed to do anything..I don't know why I put that there, I'll take it off :P..Thanks!

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Wait, I'm confused lol, what do I have to do? I knew I screwed up somewhere lol.

i was referring to what jak pointed out - it forwards to musicworld.ej.am - you should remove that link lol

other than that it looks good, cool and calm feeling to it :D where'd you register the domain? moniker i hope lol, they have one of the cheapest .net registrations

rukisuto
08-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Well, I use Firefox and the screen isn't stretched.
What browser are you using samus?

Anyways, yay for the launch! :]

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Here it is. Happens on every page.
http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/135748a6120424f18.png

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Here it is. Happens on every page.
http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/135748a6120424f18.png

that could be the portal screwing up for you lol, weird...

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Nah, its like that in the forum too.
Every single page on that site.

Jaykub
08-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Nah, its like that in the forum too.
Every single page on that site.

Same problem for me too

souljaa
08-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Ahh..That's weird, I'll have to check up on that.
And Linux, how do I stop the other link? I changed the link for the forum through the admin panel in Server Settings.

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Ahh..That's weird, I'll have to check up on that.
And Linux, how do I stop the other link? I changed the link for the forum through the admin panel in Server Settings.

look at the navigation portion of your portal and edit that

@samus - did you try an other browser?

souljaa
08-15-2008, 07:49 PM
look at the navigation portion of your portal and edit that

@samus - did you try an other browser?

Ohh! Alright, just fixed it, thanks a lot :).

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Nah, I don't have any others. I only have and use Firefox.

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Nah, I don't have any others. I only have and use Firefox.

lol. meh..we won't know if its your browser or if its just a general problem unless someone with the problem tries another browser - other than that, i cant say much

souljaa
08-15-2008, 07:57 PM
That's weird, Ruki uses FireFox and it works fine for her.

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 08:00 PM
That's weird, Ruki uses FireFox and it works fine for her.

i use firefox too thats why i wanted to know if it was his computer or his browser

it could be the forum itself - modifications can screw things up sometimes - does at times for this forum and only a few people may experience it

El3mentGamer
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
GREAT SITE SOULJAA i JOINED

souljaa
08-15-2008, 08:40 PM
GREAT SITE SOULJAA i JOINED

Thank you Element :)..Appreciate it!
Hope you enjoy it.