PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun

Flab-Ender
08-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Shadowrun was a diffrent game. It introduced old mythological creatures like elfs, dwarves, and trolls to modern weapons. Although it may be original it dosn't give the same in the game play as it does in the idea of the game. Unlike in call of duty and halo how you can regain your health you have a certain amount and only able to gain more health at special trees. Although if you die you can be revived, but being killed again your out for good. Anyways, The weapon system is ok. You get two weapons. Each you can buy at the beginning of the game, but you die and you lose those weapons you so hardly worked for. In game you have magic and tech, both you can buy at the beggining of the game also. With the magic and tech you can place in three diffrent slots. On the 360 it's LB RB and LT. This is also a problem. Considering that the game has around 20 diffrent magic and tech it's hard to choose between all of them. Another problem with the game is it's only one player. Yes you can play online but you can't have guests. If you were able to play 1v1 person to person I think it would make it a lot better. Also the maps are acually pretty good. Each one is diffrent. Diffrent places and diffrent tactics. Finally there is no campain. I find something wrong with a game with no campain.

Game-play: 7/10 The gamplay it's self is ok. it's fun but can get a little challenging.

Graphics: 8/10 Not much to say about them. I mean there good but not perfect.

Campain: 0/10 THERE ISN'T ONE

Im sorry i havn't seen the downloadable content my xbox live isn't working

Overall: 6/10 The game is ok not my favorite. it's got some issues to work out. If it's any better on computer please tell. But im pretty sure it's the same since you can play with computer uses on the 360.

LiNuX
08-18-2008, 12:27 AM
its a pretty good review, but next time instead of uploading to attachments, mind using our image host or even photobucket or imageshack to upload the images and then posting the BB Code - its easier to see then :) attachments are nice too but its practice

I've never played this game, dont even have xbox to play it on :( sounds interesting though and i am assuming the whole NO CAMPAIGN thing is a turn off for some

Flab-Ender
08-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Im working on the images as we speak.

Ok next time ill use the image code.

Yuuki
08-18-2008, 12:40 AM
Nice review. =)
It seems quite interesting.
Wish I have an Xbox though. .-.

Scott
08-18-2008, 09:07 AM
When I heard that it doesn't have a campaign I decided I'd never buy it. Since I prefer games with a good story.

Samus-Fan
08-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Yea, I would buy this. But no campaign.
And since I don't have online ATM, it would be no use to me.