PDA

View Full Version : Aborted baby comes back to life after 5 hours in freezer

Scott
08-19-2008, 05:32 AM
A premature baby who was pronounced dead "came back to life" Sunday after five hours in Nahariya Hospital.

The baby girl, who was in a cooler at the hospital, suddenly showed signs of life and was being treated in the premature baby unit.

Doctors estimated that the cooler brought the fetus "back to life."

The mother, 26, from a Western Galilee village, was in the fifth month of her pregnancy when she underwent a series of tests, during which it was discovered that she was suffering from internal bleeding and that the fetus had ceased to show signs of life.

The woman underwent an abortion and the baby, weighing 610 grams, was extracted from her womb without a pulse, hospital officials said.

A senior doctor pronounced the baby dead and she was transferred to the cooler.

Five hours later, the woman's husband came to the hospital to take what he thought was his dead baby girl for burial.

When the baby was taken out of the cooler, she began to breathe. The premature baby was then taken to the intensive care ward, where doctors were attempting to save her life.

Link (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218710394816&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull)

Wow, that's amazing.

LiNuX
08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
wow thats truly amazing, hope they can save the baby though, she'll have a great story to tell when she grows up

jakncoke
08-19-2008, 11:10 AM
wow, the wonders of life.

Iceskater101
08-19-2008, 11:38 AM
wow! that is truly a miracle
i wonder why the freezer brought her back to life
I would love to be able to say
I was brought back to life

rukisuto
08-19-2008, 02:17 PM
The freezer bringing her back to life makes no sense to me, lol.
But that is incredibly amazing :]

Flab-Ender
08-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow thats kind of hard to believe. I mean a baby in a freezer coming back to life.

Mr Cool
08-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I wonder if she asked for her money back......

TeknoVagrant
08-27-2008, 07:55 AM
You think it's made by anti-abortion fans, to get support for no abortion?

I am a fan of abortion but only under strict guidelines. A stupid teen shouldn't just be able to get an abortion because she was drunk one night. That's abuse. However, there are these situations were some people really shouldn't bring any more people into the world...

Scott
08-27-2008, 07:56 AM
You think it's made by anti-abortion fans, to get support for no abortion?

I am a fan of abortion but only under strict guidelines. A stupid teen shouldn't just be able to get an abortion because she was drunk one night. That's abuse. However, there are these situations were some people really shouldn't bring any more people into the world...

So a baby should be forced to live a life of potential neglect with parents who are not ready to have children? That kinda contradicts your last sentence...

TeknoVagrant
08-27-2008, 07:59 AM
So a baby should be forced to live a life of potential neglect with parents who are not ready to have children? That kinda contradicts your last sentence...

wait what?

I don't know. All I know is that there are MANY people in this world, and we don't need more people who get a bad upraising. Some people make it and becomes good, but alot fall through and cause suffering for themselves and for others.

We have done this one a million times, and you know what it will come down to. It's a disagreement about when of when something becomes a life. Is it when the sperm is in her vag and have fertilised the egg, or when the baby has fingers in her belly, or when you have sex?
so condom is killing potential life?

At the same time, I don't like the idea of a teenage girl being able to just go in and get an abortion just like that because she is a slut. I think it's different if the kid is sick and might not have a normal life, or if something else. It just must not be abused. That's really my concern. But so many people are sluts and put out for a goddam beer. Most people are willing to have sex for a gas station sandwhich and a chocolate milk. Life itself is reduced to that in value.

I don't think zombie babies in freezers or blowing up abortion clinics in the name of god is going to change anything.

MissLEGENDARY
08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow that's crazy.
I mean a baby born during the 5th month of gestation living and even breathing on her own after being in a cooler for 5 hours. It's unbelievable. I mean the respiratory system doesn't develop fully until 8 months I believe...it's amazing.