PDA

View Full Version : Post Exchangers !

M_Nabil
02-01-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.postexchangers.com/

Post Exchangers is a new webmasters community & marketplace. As the name implies, it has a meeting place for forum masters to exchange posts in order to help growing their communities. There is also a section where you can buy, sell or trade posts.

Post Exchangers also includes a category specialized in forums; it has 2 sections :

- Forum Software & Customization

- Forum Administration & Growing

There is also a webmasters talk category where you can discuss Website Promotion, SEO & SEM, Monetization, and General Web Development.

This category includes 3 other sections :

- Website Reviews

- Domain & Website Appraisals

- Advertise Your Website

(Minimum 10 posts are required to post in these 3 sections)

Also there is a webmasters Marketplace that covers almost everything a webmaster would want to buy, sell, or trade. The sections are like this :

- Developed Websites Sales

- Ad Sales

- Link & Banner Exchange

- Domain Sales

- Buy, Sell & Trade

I hope you like Post Exchangers and find it useful.

Thanks,

LiNuX
02-01-2007, 12:53 PM
cool thanks for the link, ill probably go there for the advertising lol :) only 3 members now lol, i'll sign up later and do my thing, but good luck with it

M_Nabil
02-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks Linux :), hope you find it useful.

souljaa
02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Wow...Nice site :)..Thanks for the post..I'll be sure to check it out!

greent
02-06-2007, 09:14 PM
nice website.. so i'm guesing it has topics about SEO? ;)

greent
02-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I joined I posted a few.. But now the only thing you need is users. ;)

Not even you go on that forum :/

LiNuX
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
lol im gonna try to join later, i only get one day off a week now, and thats not today, im just on late trying to finish some other things lol

greent
02-15-2007, 07:11 PM
lol im gonna try to join later, i only get one day off a week now, and thats not today, im just on late trying to finish some other things lol

Where the hell do you work @?

LiNuX
02-15-2007, 08:22 PM
i work 4 days a week at the local library until 9 pm, closing, and two other days i have class late, college sux, lol :)

greent
02-16-2007, 11:41 AM
i work 4 days a week at the local library until 9 pm, closing, and two other days i have class late, college sux, lol :)

Wow, how is the libary? What do you do?
Arrange books? I rather spend my time @ home trying to get all my friends to click ads..lmao...

wifi
02-16-2007, 01:04 PM
isnt telling people to click ads against their rules? im not that computer savvy so i dont know lol :P

M_Nabil
02-19-2007, 06:52 PM

Sorry , I have not been able to access the Internet for 2 weeks since my computer was broken but I,m trying to advertise it now and I'll be posting web development news and topics daily. Anyway, thanks for joining :)

LiNuX
02-19-2007, 08:19 PM
wow, why are people's computers being broken down these days lol, kittycat has the same problem, she's been absent for almost 2 weeks now, i heard crazay had same problem too lol, kitty told us in the forum, crazay i kinda know in real life

greent
02-21-2007, 08:20 PM

Sorry , I have not been able to access the Internet for 2 weeks since my computer was broken but I,m trying to advertise it now and I'll be posting web development news and topics daily. Anyway, thanks for joining :)

Oh, thats why..lol 2 weeks! wow.. But glad your pc is bac up now ;)

M_Nabil
02-21-2007, 09:29 PM

Oh, thats why..lol 2 weeks! wow.. But glad your pc is bac up now ;)