PDA

View Full Version : Final Harry Potter Book

souljaa
02-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey guys. Anyways, the Final Harry Potter Book is coming out July 21...Anyone read them? I don't really, just wondering...I just watch the movies lol :D.
Just wondering if anyone's gonna get this one?

LiNuX
02-01-2007, 08:25 PM
lol no i just wait for the movies just like u, dont feel like reading a long book like that, 500+ pages, no thanks lol, especially when the movie is out on it :)

souljaa
02-01-2007, 08:38 PM
lol no i just wait for the movies just like u, dont feel like reading a long book like that, 500+ pages, no thanks lol, especially when the movie is out on it :)

Haha Yeah :P..Thank God for movies :)...But it isn't taht bad rreading...Could be fun sometimes :)

Twigz
02-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I remember I read like 1/4 of the first book and saw 1/4 of the first movie, then I quit because it started to get wild...but yeah the books are so long, I'd rather watch the movie.

souljaa
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
I remember I read like 1/4 of the first book and saw 1/4 of the first movie, then I quit because it started to get wild...but yeah the books are so long, I'd rather watch the movie.

Lol. Yeah, I tried reading the....Goblet's fire or sumin like that....The furthest I got was the 5th page....Pretty sad..

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 08:29 PM
lol, isnt the movie out on that? i saw the latest one that came out i think, or did fire of the phoenix come out, i dont even pay attention to it lol

souljaa
02-02-2007, 08:37 PM
lol, isnt the movie out on that? i saw the latest one that came out i think, or did fire of the phoenix come out, i dont even pay attention to it lol

Yeah I think it came out..Iono :P...Not that big of a Harry Potter fan..More Lord Of The Rings for me :D.

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 08:43 PM
yea is saw all of the Lord of the Rings, the third one needed more violence and deaths lol, second one i didnt like, first one was my favorite since it was the start

souljaa
02-02-2007, 08:44 PM
yea is saw all of the Lord of the Rings, the third one needed more violence and deaths lol, second one i didnt like, first one was my favorite since it was the start

Yeah lol. I actually bought the Trilogy for over 50$...It was worth it :)..It's my favorite movie of all time so yeah :)...I'm in the mood of watching it again now..