PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed?

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
what genre would assassin's creed be under? I'm not totally sure....but I loved it. Just finished it yesterday.

jakncoke
08-21-2008, 08:19 PM
action-adventure? any who ya I hope to finish up a few games soon and move on to AS and see if it's entertaining to me

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:21 PM
at first I wasn't to crazy about it...but I got hooked and could stop playing. Now it's one of my favorites. lol. I don't know what I'm going to move on to next. I have COD4...haven't played too much...and Skate. And recommendations?

LiNuX
08-21-2008, 08:22 PM
have heard so much about this and seen so many videos but i never played the game lol - no console for it and i am not sure if any of my close friends have it lol - sad i know, but maybe in the future i'll get to play it, i plan to get a next gen console anyway

jakncoke
08-21-2008, 08:23 PM
at first I wasn't to crazy about it...but I got hooked and could stop playing. Now it's one of my favorites. lol. I don't know what I'm going to move on to next. I have COD4...haven't played too much...and Skate. And recommendations?

It really depends on what system/s you have, your taste and what games you already have.

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
It really depends on what system/s you have, your taste and what games you already have.

I mostly play on my 360. I have a ps2 but I don't use it much. For my 360 I currently own Halo 1, 2, and 3 (duh), Skate, Assassin's Creed, COD4, GTA4 which I also haven't put much time into, marvel ultimate alliance, and Perfect Dark....I have finished Halo and assassin's creed...and haven't spent much time on the others. I really like all kinds of games.....except sports...thats not really my thing.

have heard so much about this and seen so many videos but i never played the game lol - no console for it and i am not sure if any of my close friends have it lol - sad i know, but maybe in the future i'll get to play it, i plan to get a next gen console anyway

I love my 360 and I would highly recommend getting one if you are faced with the choice between the 360 and the PS3. But I guess most 360 junkies would say that huh?

jakncoke
08-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I mostly play on my 360. I have a ps2 but I don't use it much. For my 360 I currently own Halo 1, 2, and 3 (duh), Skate, Assassin's Creed, COD4, GTA4 which I also haven't put much time into, marvel ultimate alliance, and Perfect Dark....I have finished Halo and assassin's creed...and haven't spent much time on the others. I really like all kinds of games.....except sports...thats not really my thing.

Bioshock might be worth a looksy for ya, read up on that.

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Bioshock...I will most definately look into it...and I was thinking about getting Mass Effect....ever played it?

jakncoke
08-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Bioshock...I will most definately look into it...and I was thinking about getting Mass Effect....ever played it?

No but I have heard many positive opinions, go for it.

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:40 PM
I think those will be my next 2. I just looked up Bioshock and it looks amazing. Kinda reminds me of Gears Of War...just a little. I really loved that one too.

MissLEGENDARY
08-21-2008, 08:41 PM
We have gamefly so I played GOW and sent it back when I bet it. I like being able to test out the games before I buy them.

jakncoke
08-21-2008, 09:00 PM
just to save you from future infractions, don't double post.

MissLEGENDARY
08-22-2008, 09:10 AM

Shixx
08-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah Bioshock is cool, Has a horror side to it.
Mass effect is awesome. Check out Too human also, it just came out it's like a mix between god of war and mass effect.

For assassin creed to be enjoyable you have to appreciate the Freedom of how you kill people and such. I loved it.

jakncoke
08-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah Bioshock is cool, Has a horror side to it.
Mass effect is awesome. Check out Too human also, it just came out it's like a mix between god of war and mass effect.

For assassin creed to be enjoyable you have to appreciate the Freedom of how you kill people and such. I loved it.

Has anyone bought that yet? cause it's getting **** on by the media hardcore style

Shixx
08-22-2008, 07:03 PM
I have, I think it's good. Not great but not as bad as everyone says it is but not as good as it could've been either. I'd definitely rent it first.

AFRO POWER
09-02-2008, 11:52 AM
i havent playit yet but will definetly palyit