PDA

View Full Version : Insanity is nothing more than a state of mind...

apokolipz
02-02-2007, 02:33 PM
this is very true in almost every aspect!! who? me. this is kinda self-related or something, but its such an important thing to me, i feel i should share it. exactly 1 year from the 23rd, i was released, for the third time, from the psychiatric centere. 1 YEAR!! i take pride in the fact that i've been outta there for one whole year (more now, obviously). questions/comments, ya know what to do.

(know that no question should go unanswered...yay!)

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 04:27 PM
u were in the psychiatric ward? lol what did you do? you didnt try the things jigsaw tried did u? lol, but insanity is real, i have to agree with that, the mind plays tricks and turns u crazy, sometimes others can make u go crazy too, make u snap

Drake14
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
No, he has/had a voice in his head that made him try to kill his parents.

apokolipz
02-02-2007, 04:49 PM
well, that is the ruff form of what happend, but yes. the voice in my head tried to convince me to murder my step-dad, my grandfather-in-law, and my 8 year old cousin. because of that, i, somewhat out of my own will, was institutionalized in june-july of '05. a month of my summer, gone.

i was free, after the fact, took some anti-psychtic meds. come, december of that same year, i attempted to kill my step-dad with an on-hand stake knife. failed, luckily. sent back to miss about 3 weeks of january. almost N/C'd out of biology (had 1 day left). now, im free, for now...

any questions feel free to ask. knowlege is power.

souljaa
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh damn..Did you ever like hurt anyone because of that?

apokolipz
02-02-2007, 04:56 PM
no. i did however attempt to strangle Drake in 8th grade. failed, thank-god. nothing came out of it. however, a lasting effect of this: death, killing, blood, and such things draw me in. i...don't be too freaked out by this...some what enjoy the screams of those being killed(movies, not in real life, lol), having people die, and such. (prolly why i like Saw and Black Christmas and stuff).

also, the voice in my head, still exists...

souljaa
02-02-2007, 04:58 PM
no. i did however attempt to strangle Drake in 8th grade. failed, thank-god. nothing came out of it. however, a lasting effect of this: death, killing, blood, and such things draw me in. i...don't be too freaked out by this...some what enjoy the screams of those being killed(movies, not in real life, lol), having people die, and such. (prolly why i like Saw and Black Christmas and stuff).

also, the voice in my head, still exists...

Ahh..I see..It's pretty interesting what these Voices can do.

apokolipz
02-02-2007, 05:10 PM
i, uh, actually have a good story about this whole thing. i was in my marketing class, looking for more recipt tape for the register. we were looking for a pair of scissors. well, i saw a utility knife in the back room. i went and got it, while they were already opening the box of tape. so, i hold it out trying to show them the knife, which would be a whole lot easier. well, the blade was out, and it was in front of a friend. he flips-out screaming, "NO! NO! NO! your not legaly supposed to have that, Nagle!! Go put it BACK!!!" laughing i walk back to where i found it, he takes it out of my hand, and says, "never use a knife near me again, nagle!!".

all of this, however true, was over-drawn out by my friend and funny, not ever ment to be demeaning, as it kinda sounds.

my friends, including Drake, joke about my insanity all the time. ;D

souljaa
02-02-2007, 05:12 PM
i, uh, actually have a good story about this whole thing. i was in my marketing class, looking for more recipt tape for the register. we were looking for a pair of scissors. well, i saw a utility knife in the back room. i went and got it, while they were already opening the box of tape. so, i hold it out trying to show them the knife, which would be a whole lot easier. well, the blade was out, and it was in front of a friend. he flips-out screaming, "NO! NO! NO! your not legaly supposed to have that, Nagle!! Go put it BACK!!!" laughing i walk back to where i found it, he takes it out of my hand, and says, "never use a knife near me again, nagle!!".

all of this, however true, was over-drawn out by my friend and funny, not ever ment to be demeaning, as it kinda sounds.

my friends, including Drake, joke about my insanity all the time. ;D

Haha...I see :P..THat's jokes :P

Drake14
02-02-2007, 05:18 PM
o_O

You tried to strangle me?

When?

souljaa
02-02-2007, 05:19 PM
o_O

When?

LOL...Haha..maybe he tried stangling you...but you thought it was a joke 8-)

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM
lol, drake is still here, u failed, lol, well maybe he did try, u guy know each other in real life ?

Drake14
02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah we go to the same school.

LiNuX
02-02-2007, 08:28 PM
lol thats cool, just like me, twigz, and theking :) i've known them since we were shorter lol hehe, i trust them thats why they are the other staff in this forum :)

apokolipz
02-03-2007, 03:01 PM
o_O

When?

lol, i had a feeling you'd forgot. back in 8th or 7th grade (?), in ms. hartkey's room on the second floor of the middle school, in french or spanish class (can't remember which, long time ago) you had said something which led to you saying i wouldn't hurt you. then you said something liike,

"go ahead, choke me." i responded with,

"ok" and squeezed your adam's apple/ voicebox. then i realized what i was doing, and stoped.
you looked at me and said.

"i said choke, not strangle and crush my throat!" i asked of u were ok, otherwise. you said yea.

...o yea, this was when you had crew-cut hair. (LOOOONNNNGGGGG ago)

souljaa
02-03-2007, 04:42 PM
o_O

When?

lol, i had a feeling you'd forgot. back in 8th or 7th grade (?), in ms. hartkey's room on the second floor of the middle school, in french or spanish class (can't remember which, long time ago) you had said something which led to you saying i wouldn't hurt you. then you said something liike,

"go ahead, choke me." i responded with,

"ok" and squeezed your adam's apple/ voicebox. then i realized what i was doing, and stoped.
you looked at me and said.

"i said choke, not strangle and crush my throat!" i asked of u were ok, otherwise. you said yea.

...o yea, this was when you had crew-cut hair. (LOOOONNNNGGGGG ago)

Hahah...Nice :P.

LiNuX
02-03-2007, 06:53 PM
wow lol, that is crazy, its always good to have control over urself, like u did at that situation, i always try to keep control, i would have snapped so many times but my parents taught me self control, never got into a fight for this reason

apokolipz
02-05-2007, 08:11 AM
wow lol, that is crazy, its always good to have control over urself, like u did at that situation, i always try to keep control, i would have snapped so many times but my parents taught me self control, never got into a fight for this reason

exactly. self-control is the very key to staying out of the mental ward, or jail...or detention...

not to jump around or anything, but...when i was first in the hospital, my mom and aunt visited. the next time they visited (next day...),my aunt told me that my mom just didn't understand, which was to be expected. my aunt tried to simplify it:

"yea, your mom told me in the car yesterday, that she just didn't understand. i told her that its like he has a devil and angel on his shoulders. the devil, dan's voice, says to him, "grab her a**, go on! grab her a**!!" and the angel, his concience, says, "no, thats not right! do the good thing and just walk away."

hahahah. that made me laugh just thinkin about it!