PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Forum's New Moderators

LiNuX
08-23-2008, 08:31 PM
For two weeks we have accepted over a dozen applications for both Moderator and Super Moderator positions. After carefully reading each application and after consulting with the higher level moderators on this forum, we have picked 2 new Moderators and one current moderator has been selected to be a Super Moderator of Gamers Forum.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that has shown interest in becoming part of the gamers forum staff. Unfortunately we only have limited space so if your name isn't listed below, I apologize, we can't accept everyone. But keep your chin up, we will definitely be taking more mods in the future.

So here are your winners. The two new moderators of Gamers Forum are:

1. Iceskater101 (http://www.gamers-forum.com/member.php?u=1340)
2. Trunks (http://www.gamers-forum.com/member.php?u=1596)

Trunks is the first Game Reviewer who will be a full moderator of Gamers Forum.

Congratulations to both Iceskater and trunks.

And now our new Super Moderator is:

Conman1000 (http://www.gamers-forum.com/member.php?u=471)

Congratulations Conman, definitely deserve it and you were one of the favorites among the high level mods.

The three moderators will soon get a PM from me. Their Status will be changed within 24-48 hours.

Congratulations once again to all three gamers, make me proud!

~LiNuX

rukisuto
08-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Aw, nuts :[
Congratulations to the three of you.

Riku-Nara
08-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Aw nuts indeed.
God Linux, i swear i'm gonna hack you so hard.
But congrats guys.

souljaa
08-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Congrats guys! :D.
Enjoy being a mod :).

Kiss
08-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Drat. *kicks stone*

Well congratz.

jakncoke
08-23-2008, 09:55 PM
congrats even though I find it extremely rediculous that Trunks became he joined just 2 months ago+ the way he's acted

LiNuX
08-23-2008, 10:00 PM
congrats even though I find it extremely rediculous that Trunks became he joined just 2 months ago+ the way he's acted

its all about potential and votes by some of the high level mods

and don't worry, i keep an eye on all the mods to make sure they behave

Trunks
08-23-2008, 10:03 PM

Don't worry, I'm not going to be like "oh, jancoke is arguing with me /infraction"

Congrats to iceskater and comman also.

Samus-Fan
08-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Don't worry, I'm not going to be like "oh, jancoke is arguing with me /infraction"

Congrats to iceskater and comman also.

No, you'll only be like, "Whoa, Samus-Fan is disagreeing with me?
BAN"

rukisuto
08-23-2008, 10:19 PM

I know how you feel.
Just under different circumstances

LiNuX
08-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Our moderators have more rules to follow than regular members. So jak and samus - you don't have to worry about anything. Be a sport and congratulate instead of pointing out negatives.

And we do not ban just "cuz" - we ban under strict circumstances such as spam, constantly breaking rules, or threats towards the forum.

Shixx
08-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Congratz guys. Looking forward to the future.

conman1000
08-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Congratz to the other 2, and Bangkok James, that post has no place in this thread.

Iceskater101
08-24-2008, 11:59 AM
congrats trunks
congrats conman :)

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 12:02 PM
congrats iceskater101 now that u are a mod u should remove that signature that says hello i'm a member lol

Flab-Ender
08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Crap! trunks a mod. Not good. Anyways congrats iceskater and conman.

Blackbird
08-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Well Linux can not decide by himself about choose this moderator, don't blame Linux :). When you make the application. Are you mad if you don't get picked? Everyone said No.

Congratulation to Iceskater101 Trunks to become moderator and Conman that become Super moderator :)

Veriaset
08-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Grats guys, have fun moderating. And I think Rukisuto should get some kind of double title because I had no idea she was a mod until I saw her talking about moving someones thread and her graphics are insane.

rukisuto
08-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Grats guys, have fun moderating. And I think Rukisuto should get some kind of double title because I had no idea she was a mod until I saw her talking about moving someones thread and her graphics are insane.

Only one title can be displayed, and it's the first one you're assigned.
I was a graphics pro first and then a moderator, so I appear to be a GFX pro.

Thanks for the compliment :]

Trunks
08-26-2008, 08:45 PM

I rather work undercover = p.

If I did get the position, I was hoping I could keep my blue color. If I didn't I would have to redo my Avatar and Custom User Title.

LiNuX
08-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Only one title can be displayed, and it's the first one you're assigned.
I was a graphics pro first and then a moderator, so I appear to be a GFX pro.

Thanks for the compliment :]

trunks got it right lol, its a way for mods to be on without people noticing the obvious, kind of stealth work

rukisuto
08-26-2008, 08:49 PM
trunks got it right lol, its a way for mods to be on without people noticing the obvious, kind of stealth work

I like it.
I feel like a ninja c:

Veriaset
08-26-2008, 09:14 PM
lol Rukisuto and Trunks are the ghost cars of GF. :P

LiNuX
08-26-2008, 09:26 PM
lol Rukisuto and Trunks are the ghost cars of GF. :P

we have a few others and since you don't seem to know them, the stealth mod idea is working

MissLEGENDARY
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Congrats guys. : )
I hope you enjoy it.