PDA

View Full Version : Forum for Halo + Art Fans

Jordan
08-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Halobabies.net

I've been a member there for almost 3 years now so I thought I'de share this fine forum with this also very fine forum. c: HaloBabies actually started from a webcomic (halo babies) and grew so much in popularity that they actually made their way into the credits of halo 2, sadly not Halo 3 however as bungie probably didnt think they would las this long but here they still are. Down side is that the halobabis WC stopped last year after the artist left... The brighter side is that another artist on the boards has started a new webcomic for the forums called LarryTheMarine. We're hoping this will help get us noticed once again. Check it out.

Apart from being a halo fan forum HBN is also full of artists and art lovers with a large gallery. I'm hoping for more artists to join as the galleries have become pretty dead lately. :c

So if you dont mind please check the place out and maybe join if you want to. Thanks.

ps. I'm known as 'Mad Man' there.

rukisuto
08-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Two of my favorite things ever, lol.
I'll check this place out, though I've never heard of it.
Maybe I'm behind :]

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 12:25 PM
i went to it a couple days ago but never really checked out the place too good

Jordan
08-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Two of my favorite things ever, lol.
I'll check this place out, though I've never heard of it.
Maybe I'm behind :]

I'm glad. I'm sure you'll fit in there. c:

Veriaset
08-26-2008, 05:22 PM
It looks cool but I don't play Halo or do much art so I don't think I will join but have fun anyway. And Larry the marine is hilarious. :laugh:

MissLEGENDARY
08-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I love halo but I don't really do the whole art thing.

Jordan
08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
It looks cool but I don't play Halo or do much art so I don't think I will join but have fun anyway. And Larry the marine is hilarious. :laugh:

I'll be sure to pass the message onto him. c: