PDA

View Full Version : I am quitting WoW

Veriaset
08-24-2008, 06:37 PM
I wanted to let you guys and girls know that I am quitting WoW for Warhammer Online and I just figured I might as well tell you and ask if anyone else is going to be playing Warhammer Online. I will be playing a sorcerer on the Blood Keep server. I am currently in open beta and loving PQ's and RvR.

LiNuX
08-24-2008, 06:55 PM
i have never played either but know people that play both lol, always trying to get me into them

i am better off staying away from MMORPGs with classes opening soon, i get too pulled in - have fun playing Warhammer though :)

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM
i have tooken a break from wow but when the new expansion comes out i am gonna test wow out again.

lol my pc gamer magazine i got today has a section about warhammer and it looks fun expectually the realm vs. realm thing i might have to give this game a try.

Trunks
08-24-2008, 08:36 PM
i have tooken a break from wow but when the new expansion comes out i am gonna test wow out again.

lol my pc gamer magazine i got today has a section about warhammer and it looks fun expectually the realm vs. realm thing i might have to give this game a try.

Don't double post please, just edit your old one.

BangkokJames
08-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Don't double post please, just edit your old one.
oh okay srry bout that...

uggghhh back to warhammer i just sign up for the beta and can't wait till they pick me

Veriaset
08-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I just per-ordered my copy and got the preview key, oops I said beta :s

Raw!
08-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Quick question, is Hammer online pay 2 play? Like monthly pay like WoW?

BangkokJames
08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Quick question, is Hammer online pay 2 play? Like monthly pay like WoW?

yes it is pay 2 play i looked on the website and they said the monthly fee will be between 10-16 bucks

Veriaset
08-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah it's about the same amount as WoW.

BangkokJames
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
how are the graphics of warhammer compared to wow and is it the same combat system too

Veriaset
08-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Same type of combat with the action bars and that type of thing but the graphics are much better making it alot more computer intensive. Sometimes I lag out.

ksangeelee
08-26-2008, 05:25 PM
only ever watched WoW, but the amount I see people play it makes me more wary of it than crack cocaine lol

Blackbird
08-26-2008, 05:45 PM
I don't really can get exicted to play Warhammer Online but good luck, have been gaming Tabula Rasa not much I like that game.
For now on I'm looking forward to Aion :)

BangkokJames
08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Same type of combat with the action bars and that type of thing but the graphics are much better making it alot more computer intensive. Sometimes I lag out.
lol that sounds good i guess

Veriaset
08-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah the gameplay feel is alo of the same stuff but the things that you can do (leveling, PvP wise) are much better and there's alot more too.

Sweet142
09-30-2008, 07:20 AM
I just quit WoW also, WAR is so much better.

Blackleo
10-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I may be quitting WoW too in the future. If ^V^V^ Wrath of the Lich King doesn't get exciting I'll just quit ... hopefully ... THEY WANT OUT MONEY !!! Ask Linux !!! He heard it !!!

LiNuX
10-19-2008, 12:47 PM
I may be quitting WoW too in the future. If ^V^V^ Wrath of the Lich King doesn't get exciting I'll just quit ... hopefully ... THEY WANT OUT MONEY !!! Ask Linux !!! He heard it !!!

its true lol...subliminal messages in the wind, says "Give us your money"

freeclowns
01-26-2009, 02:17 AM

Wearh of the boring king was a be waste.... I got my shaman to lvl 80 in 5 day and now i dont find much to do... i mean i have done all the instances, 10 man raids, 25 man raids and all the heroics... so now what am i to do.. i mean its going to be two years for the next expansion....

I mean wolk is a joke... Does anyone els feel this way?

Blackleo
01-26-2009, 06:43 AM
Heh I quit the game, yea Wrath was just way too ****ing easy. I mean come on they gave you a questhelper, easy quests, easy dungeons, easy everything. I waited til my pre-paid expired. So it went from Nov 13 Wrath Release til Jan 12 Bye BYe. Plus my account got banned on the forums cause I went to the WoW forums went to class went to DK forums and posted a thread:

FCUK DKs!!!:

nuff said

Then I get an e-mail from Blizzard... REPORTED !!! BANNED PERMANETLY !!! Pshh it's true plus I didn't curse. People read it as they please. But yea, the only thing I sort of enjoyed was the pvp. But then comes the gay ass DK with their "Get over here !" Sigh I miss the pvp/arena not the pve. I got 2 pieces of my T7 gear in a snap on one boss ... wtf ?!?! Where is the challenge ?!

mudslide
01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
:( wow is an alsome game but perfect world is said to be better than wow

freeclowns
01-26-2009, 10:16 PM
T7 was a joke... i mean the lvl 80 blues are just about the same as a epic... they are talking about it could be 6 months before they put some new stuff in.... so why the hell did they put this game out?

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Im sure your guild and friends will miss ya but if warhammer is what you want then more power to ya -- cant say i blame you tho WoW gets boring if youve done everything there is in raiding and arent much of a farmer >.>

cody5405
06-20-2010, 12:15 AM

lol my pc gamer magazine i got today has a section about warhammer and it looks fun expectually the realm vs. realm thing i might have to give this game a try. lol i quit for seven months waiten for caticlism but i cracked and bought a nother time card wene i was at walmart looking for a headset(i bout the card insted)

DreamsideDominion
06-20-2010, 12:25 AM
they should really make a support group for this type of thing.........just a suggestion.

DirtyDMan
06-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I have never played the game but know a lot of people that do.. Maybe one day i'll check it out.. you never know...

Saph
03-29-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm all for quitting WoW, heck, after 6 years, I did.

Although its hard, especially after having put so much time into it, I'll most deffinately NEVER delete my account, its just too valuable to me, with so many months of work in it(I think if you put ALL of my gaming time from ALL characters into 1 pot I think I must have some 1000 days of game time? I KNOW that I had ATLEAST 2 characters that had 300 days+ played, so)

but I never really liked how warhammer sounded, I Just think im done with MMORPGs for awhile, all of the massive multiplayer stuff gets old when you need help to get anything done, and no one ever has time(unless youre a commonly looked for class of course!)

Either way, good luck in WHO!

paecmaker
03-31-2011, 02:12 PM
My friends have quitted and started wow to many times for me to remember, if they have quit many times or just my bad memory I let you to decide.

mnbv1234511
04-07-2011, 08:15 AM
dude good joob on quitting WOW. its an obsene addiction which dont suffer from

Onyxah
08-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I want to try warhammer, i have been a dedicated wow player, but dont mind trying new games :)...i need to get a better computer first, the graphics n memory on mine isn't goin to let me play warhammer smooth...im sick of the lag on wow as is.

freeride2011
08-28-2011, 09:36 PM
I have played WoW for a year or two, and unless you have a group to constantly play with, it tends to get old. I got Rift a couple of weeks ago, and I can say I am a little more satisfied with that game. But what can I say? You can't really replace WoW, I always go back to it every once in a while. The only thing I hate is that every time you stop playing for a while you go to get back on and it takes HOURS to update. UGH!

Mizel
08-29-2011, 11:42 AM
I have played WoW for a year or two, and unless you have a group to constantly play with, it tends to get old. I got Rift a couple of weeks ago, and I can say I am a little more satisfied with that game. But what can I say? You can't really replace WoW, I always go back to it every once in a while. The only thing I hate is that every time you stop playing for a while you go to get back on and it takes HOURS to update. UGH!

Haha, sounds exactly like me xD Currently on my longest break yet, however this time Im actually not missing it like usual... or not missing it YET :P Most of the people I played with are on hiatuses as well, so it's at the boring point. I dont doubt Ill be back someday... Started playing Rift and really enjoyed it but again, got boring fast cause no plays :(

ter623
12-12-2011, 03:25 AM
when you boring about one game ,you can just stay away it for a time ,and when you back to it ,you can get more interst

Exentenzed
12-12-2011, 04:38 AM
I used to play wow alot, took a few long breaks. Been without wow for close to a year now except one little relapse where i thought i missed it, paid a 1 month fee and realized after a couple of hours that "Hmm, i don't miss this!"