PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

LiNuX
02-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Anybody here have a paypal account? If yes, how are your experiences with them? If no, why not?

lol i dont really have a paypal account, its my mom's account so all money in it is my mom's, even if i earn it, she will give them to me later if i ever withdraw them into her bank account lol

anybody use payapl?

LiNuX
02-04-2007, 06:10 PM
To paypal users -- keep this in mind please, if you get an email from paypal telling you to update your account or give out any kind of billing information, please DO NOT give out those information. just simply login to your paypal account to see if anything needs updated, do not click the links provided. So many paypal users are scam victims of these sort of emails everyday. They will also try to email you as the bank you have registered with to give out billing information. be aware of these.

apokolipz
02-05-2007, 08:25 AM
i have a paypal account, but i have no idea how to use it, lol. my mom actually controlls it. i guess she needed a new account so she used my email and my name. so, technically its mine, but she uses it.

LiNuX
02-05-2007, 05:27 PM
u cant have one unless ur 18, if she put ur real info, she lied about ur age then lol, but its bad then they wont take ur name to reg again if u dont activate it, if its already activated, no worries

mummy11
02-11-2007, 10:50 PM
i registered before..paypay is great..n convenient..one of the paying n receiving method..as can receive from credit card payment

LiNuX
02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
yea its convinient, i have a few bucks on mine now :)

diablo
02-14-2007, 12:54 PM
i've never used it either, you have to be over 18, i'll probably get one when i turn 18 :) just under 2 years left