PDA

View Full Version : Red Baron Arcade coming to PSN next month

jakncoke
08-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Red Baron Arcade to Take-off on PlayStation Network Sept. 18

This is your captain speaking. Strap on that flight suit, as Sierra Online has cleared Red Baron Arcade for take-off on PlayStation network on Sept. 18, 2008. An intense arcade air combat game with online multiplayer capabilities, Red Baron Arcade follows burgeoning pilots as they take to the unfriendly skies and compete to rise through the ranks of the Red Baron’s squadron.

Set in the midst of World War I, Red Baron Arcade pits players against the best pilots of the century in devious dogfights, where they must swoop and dodge their way to victory. Manning the gun turrets on WWI-themed aircraft, players can battle conniving computer AI, or wage war against up to seven other aspiring “Aces” online in Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag modes.

Co-piloting with the release of Red Baron Arcade will be a free PlayStation Network demo of the game. And as a PlayStation Network first, recruits will get a taste of the multiplayer action to test their acrobatic flying skills against other Red Baron Arcade pilots in a special battle arena available in the Red Baron Arcade demo for up to eight players online.

YouTube - Red Baron Arcade for PlayStation Network (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gW5IpvZHM)

Seems pretty neat, I hope it's 9.99 and not above but I fear that it will be, can't wait to trey out the demo.

LiNuX
08-26-2008, 11:50 PM
never used PSN, how do you guys pay for the games? credit card? or an account somewhere?

and the game sounds pretty interesting, i like team deathmatch and capture the flag type of games (sometimes)

jakncoke
08-26-2008, 11:53 PM
never used PSN, how do you guys pay for the games? credit card? or an account somewhere?

and the game sounds pretty interesting, i like team deathmatch and capture the flag type of games (sometimes)

you can use credit cards/debit cards/prepaid credit cards and whenever Sony decides to mass produce PSN cards that'll be another payment avenue.

LiNuX
08-26-2008, 11:56 PM
you can use credit cards/debit cards/prepaid credit cards and whenever Sony decides to mass produce PSN cards that'll be another payment avenue.

ah, thats cool

I asked because there is a higher chance of me getting a PS3 than a 360 right now lol - still a few months away from that though