PDA

View Full Version : R.O.S.E. (Rush On Seven Episodes)

LiNuX
02-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Anybody ever hear of R.O.S.E.? it stands for Rush On Seven Episodes. the site is http://www.roseonlinegame.com -- it is an mmorpg with millions of people playing. this was a game i was hooked on back in 2005 lol, played 10-18 hrs a day during the summer ( i didnt have a job back then), Its a great game, lotta leveling up, great classes. I played when it was free in beta. But now its p2p (pay to play). $15 monthly to play, but buy a whole year or so, get discount, lowest is $9 a month i believe if u buy a few months at the same time

thought i would expose some of the members to a new but old mmorpg.

souljaa
02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Holyyyyyyyyyyyy 10-18 hours a day :O...Whoa!...I've heard of it lol..But never tried it.

M_Nabil
02-04-2007, 02:25 AM
I think the game is gone. It shows a domain parking page now.

LiNuX
02-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I think the game is gone. It shows a domain parking page now.

lol opps, sorry, i put down wrong url, i put roseonline.com instead of roseonlinegame.com, they changed the domain from roseon.com to the new one for no reason lol, but check it now, it works

souljaa
02-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Did you say you had glasses?..'Cause 10-18 hours...is a lot lol.

LiNuX
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM

lol somewhere else i said, my doctor said i may need glasses lol, and i also said im the only one in my family that doesnt have glasses, except my sis, she uses contacts

souljaa
02-04-2007, 05:44 PM

lol somewhere else i said, my doctor said i may need glasses lol, and i also said im the only one in my family that doesnt have glasses, except my sis, she uses contacts

Ah..K thought so lol.

crazay
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
lol linux, u talk about that game a lot, i guess once u like something you cant stop thinking about them, how long has it been since you stopped playing?

LiNuX
02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
lol i played the last, was uh..about september of 2005 lol, the day before school started they shut down all previous accounts and started their p2p crap lol, i remember cuz i was hurt lol

wifi
02-10-2007, 08:16 PM
WOW, i never thought i would find another guy here, i used to play that game, iRose right? stood for international rose, although i did stop playing after just a few months, name was WiFi88, great graphics, i just couldnt play because i didnt have time back then

LiNuX
02-10-2007, 09:55 PM
WOW, i never thought i would find another guy here, i used to play that game, iRose right? stood for international rose, although i did stop playing after just a few months, name was WiFi88, great graphics, i just couldnt play because i didnt have time back then

o wow, another rose player here sweet lol, but i understand how u wont have time to play certain games, same with me now lol

chaoscauser
02-19-2007, 11:43 AM
this game is fun but has to much bugs and lag to be p2p i say

LiNuX
02-19-2007, 11:47 AM
yea thats what i said, they went p2p with so many bugs and hackers, usually games stay until its all fixed, they did a bad thing but they still have millions of players worldwide

dANNNimal
04-20-2007, 11:18 AM
i thought id never find someone outside of asia who played this game. i played it briefly cant even remember the lvl i got up to on it all i remember was justa HUGE amount of NPC stands all over the place on it.

LiNuX
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
yea i used to set up one, i was rich in there lol, i was a dealer then an artisan, made some good gems and sold then there goes beta lol everything is gone :(