PDA

View Full Version : Pure demo this thursday (also coming to Xbla)

jakncoke
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Pure - News // Demo erscheint kommenden Donnerstag (http://www.gameswelt.de/news/32778-Pure_-_Demo_erscheint_kommenden_Donnerstag.html)

translation for those that can't read german

Demonstration appears next Thursday

Only this morning we have the soundtrack from Pure reported. Now gave Disney Interactive announced that next Thursday Anspielversion one of the racing game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is published.

From the 4th September is the demonstration of the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store can be downloaded. The trial version contains the line "Mount Garda" on a 3-lap race against 15 computer opponents are held. Who in the demo of 'Pure' is not right place, the possibility has a tutorial in order to participate.

awesome I can't wait.

Scott
09-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Cant say i am excited for the game but will give the demo a try for sure

jakncoke
09-04-2008, 11:01 PM
A little info about the game that was told after the demo

7 diverse environments
48 tracks
100k vehicle variations
70 tricks
16 players races offline and online

Now onto the meat of the game, it's looks really good for one so if anyone if anyone is a graphics whore be ready for eye candy. The demo starts off with them basically baby feeding what's up, 5 objectives to do before you can do the race. 1st= complete 1 lap around a track, 2nd= preload, aka pull the left analog stick down and slam it up right before a jump= go higher to complete to better tricks, 3rd= pulling a trick which you'll want to preload then push X and then l, r , d ,u on the left analog, when you don't crash and keep doing your thrill bar fills and when it reaches certain points you reach t , o and l1+r1 level tricks, l1+r1 is a special trick level, simplistic trick system but that's not why I'm interested in this game. 4th objective is boost which= square, the more boost you use the less the bar is filled..talk about game cliche, final objective= you have to beat the lap in 27 seconds while doing a preload/boost/trick during it. Now onto the race it's 3 laps long. I really like the track design of the demo level and the sense of speed it gives, that's all I really have to comment on that :laugh: