PDA

View Full Version : Qore customers get Motorstorm Pacific Rift demo a month early

jakncoke
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
This won't go down well with the Qore-hating brigade. Especially if you're also a MotorStorm fan. It's been revealed that as part of the upcoming fourth episode of Sony's paid-for PS3 "editorial" program, both annual subscribers and individual purchasers of the episode will be given access to the MotorStorm 2 demo a month before anyone else. If you were ever worried that Qore would be Sony's way of easing the PSN into a premium service divide like that which separates Xbox Live, now's the time to start worrying a little more.

boourn but good thing if I really want it early the episode is cheap, so far Qcore is looking like a decent service, if you bought previous episodes you'd you'd have a beta key for Socom Confrontation and RFOM2 beta's

Scott
09-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Yeah I head about this.

Do they expect a ton of people the get qore just to get demos? I'm sorry, but I can wait.

jakncoke
09-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah I head about this.

Do they expect a ton of people the get qore just to get demos? I'm sorry, but I can wait.

A little preemptive there buddy considering this is the first time, and some ppl will gladly play the 2.99 to get something a month early+ get the other content that comes with each episode