PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Kingdom Hearts III at TGS/PS3 exclusive

Scott
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
OPM Issue 23 reached subscribers yesterday and the issue contained 2 world exclusive reviews of Mercenaries 2 and Fifa 09, both god 7/10 and 9/10 respectfully.
But there was an intersting part in the issue which may raise a couple of eyebrows come TGS time including ours.
Hit the jump to find out what it is.

In it’s rumor section, it mentions the fact that Kingdom Hearts III is in development for the PS3 and will be at TGS.
The exact quote being.

“Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS.”

This backs up the rumor that GOONL!NE posted only nearly a month ago statin that KH3 would be unveiled as early as the DKΣ3713 earlier in the month (Which didnt happen) to as late as TGS which is plausable now considering the OPM rumor.
We can only hope that it is true

Link (http://gamzsonev3.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/rumor-opm-rumors-kingdom-hearts-iii-at-tgs/)

My bet is that it'll turn out to be exclusive. One of the last Square games that is.

jakncoke
09-02-2008, 03:58 PM
I just don't see it being announced this early and I doubt it's in development as Nomura is working on FF13vs/Final Fantasy Agito XIII and character designer for Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Shixx
09-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah I doubt it too thats just way too many games for nomura. it'll probably be announced after 13 comes out.

LemonRising
09-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Why are they making a third for that horrid game?
I know most of the characters and I haven't even PLAYED it.
I hate fandoms >':
-cries in corner-

EpsilonX
09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Why are they making a third for that horrid game?
I know most of the characters and I haven't even PLAYED it.
I hate fandoms >':
-cries in corner-

Don't complain, it'll help PS3 out if square actually does make it ps3 only.

Trunks
09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
I hope they don't make it exclusive. Kingdom hearts is one of my favorite series. If they make it exclusive, then I won't be able to play GT5 and Kingdom hearts....

Yuuki
09-04-2008, 03:18 PM
So many rumors about KH games going around... Lol.
Just hope another one comes out sooner or later, then I will be happy and content until KH3 comes out. XP

jakncoke
09-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Don't complain, it'll help PS3 out if square actually does make it ps3 only.

not everyone is emotionally attached to the PS3

LemonRising
09-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah i don't care if it's exclusive or not.
It's an abomination.
And I hate it.

HATE
IT

I would rather playstation get help from a game that's actually.. good?
"OH LOOK, KH3 IS ON PS3, LETZ ALL GET IT. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMMOMOMOMOMOM -creates gay fanficition-"

Do you want PS3 to be associated with games that turn into crappy gay fanfiction? DO YOU?

Scott
09-07-2008, 05:53 PM
lol I never liked the Kingdom Hearts games either

Shixx
09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Most people that say KH sucks is the people who never played it or only played for a short amount of time. or they can't get over the Disney characters.

Rei
09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
For me i grew up with disney characters on TV and in movies and i grew up with final fantasy characters on playstation 1 and 2.

They dont just throw all these characters into a game and put it on the market for kids to buy, it's a suprisingly violent game with addicting gameplay and an original story worthy of a place in the history of final fantasy stories.

If you're at all a fan of final fantasy playing through a kingdom hearts game if only to witness Cloud and Sephiroth exchanging words is well worth it.

On a different note, my honest opinion is this game is probably nothing more than something on a things to do list at square enix. All their time and developemental power is devoted to 13 and Versus 13.

In an interview with some square enix developers, they were asked what that status was on some rumored games and the developers came right out and said that all their time is going into getting FF 13 out.

As far as exclusiveness goes, i dont think Microsoft would dish out the amount of money it would cost to get KH onto the 360. The fanbase of final fantasy is huge compared to KH. I would honestly be suprised if KH was a multi platform game.