PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space shipping early

jakncoke
09-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Dead Space Set to Ship Early – Oct. 14, 2008

Get Your Halloween Treat Earlier This Year! Originally scheduled to ship on October 21st, the award-winning action/adventure game, Dead Space will ship for the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 on October 14, 2008 giving players a full 17 days before Halloween to step out into space for the fright of their lives. The development team at EA Redwood Shores is getting into the Halloween spirit early this year so fans can celebrate with Dead Space without cutting into their trick or treat time.

The Dead Space experience is all about surviving in its sci-fi world through strategic dismemberment, so experience the horror before the Necromorphs dismember you. After all, you are never truly safe in Dead Space. When an immense mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes into contact with a mysterious alien artifact in a remote star system, its communications with Earth are mysteriously cut off. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura's communications array, but he arrives to find a living nightmare—the ship is a floating bloodbath, the crew unspeakably mutilated and infected by an ancient alien scourge. Clarke's repair mission becomes one of survival as he fights not just to save himself, but to return the artifact to the planet … at any cost.

The PC version of the game will be shipping on October 20, 2008.

Only the Dead Survive at 301 Moved Permanently (http://www.deadspacegame.com).

This is smart as Oct 21st was crowded with games, won't be getting it this year, perhaps when it's in the BB price level

Scott
09-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I might get someone to buy me it since my birthday is on the way. But otherwise I wont bother with it this year there is other games that I'm more interested in.

Jordan
09-08-2008, 06:04 PM
I am so hyped bout this game. There is a lot about the story that I am interested in and look forward to looking into whilst playing the game.

You can count on me fan arting the **** out of this game.

Rei
09-12-2008, 07:10 AM
This game looks sweet. With no Resident Evil or Silent Hill (yet) on the 360 this game is definately a needed title in the horror genre. I'm not a big fan of Condemmed.

I'll probably pick this up the day it's out. All the hype and banishments of this game from Germany and Japan have gotten me really curious. What a great fall this is going to be for games.

EpsilonX
09-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Out of all the fall games, this is pretty much the only one I care about. And that news made me really excited haha. But I'll probably wait til christmas to get it.