PDA

View Full Version : Colts Win Super Bowl XLI (aka Extra Large 1)

Twigz
02-06-2007, 04:39 PM
A few years ago, no one thought that this would come to happen, but lo and behold, it did; the Colts finally have a championship (the Indianapolis Colts that is) thanks to Peyton Manning, the rushing attack (which was really the difference maker in the game, although Manning won MVP) and the defense (which really started to shine during the playoffs); also a big plus, Tony Dungy became the first African-American to win a Super Bowl championship (it's about dang time)--discuss the game, your thoughts and all here...

souljaa
02-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I think the Colts really deserved it. They played tough for it. So I have nothing against this win :).

Twigz
02-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I think the Colts really deserved it. They played tough for it. So I have nothing against this win :).

Yeah, they represented the AFC well, and my team (Pats) are in the AFc, so it all works out for a reason.

souljaa
02-06-2007, 05:45 PM

Yeah, they represented the AFC well, and my team (Pats) are in the AFc, so it all works out for a reason.

Not for me..My team, Carolina, are NFC :(.

(BTW, you should Unstickky the NFL stats post now that it's all over.)

LiNuX
02-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I KNEW IT lol, no doubt they would win, congratz to manning for mvp status :) that is a great thing, they deserved it after having the best record for two seasons in a row lol

crazay
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
well congratulations to them, and congratz to bears for making it this far lol, you cant say that the colts didnt deserve it this time

diablo
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
well congratulations to them, and congratz to bears for making it this far lol, you cant say that the colts didnt deserve it this time

well said, i did predict that they would win though lol, well congratz to them and good luck next year too

wifi
02-10-2007, 08:45 PM
well ur right, i cant say anything, i was countin on cowboys, they got TO now and they still lose lol, colts DID deserve it, im not gonna take that away from them :P