PDA

View Full Version : 'RUNNIN' MATES' JUDI 'N' RUDY AIM FOR '08

Twigz
02-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Look at Rudy Giuliani and his wife in the most disgusting newspaper cover I've ever seen, and a poor excuse for a presidential campaign, (IMHO) which is also described here:

Sexy Judi Giuliani is keeping a tight lip-lock on her hubby as he moved even closer yesterday to officially announcing his presidential bid.

As his loyal missus bared some of the secrets of her marriage to "America's Mayor" in a candid new interview, Giuliani had his eyes on another prize.

"We still have to formally announce it and do a few more things, but this about as close as you're going to get," Giuliani said on Fox News Channel's "Hannity and Colmes" last night - hours after filing federal "statement of candidacy" papers.

"Today, we just took another step toward running for president," Giuliani added. "It's a big step, an important one.

Asked on the show if he's "in to win," Giuliani said, "Gosh, yeah. I mean, that's the only reason to do it."

Judi, 52, insisted that when her hubby takes the plunge, she won't mind playing second fiddle to his political ambitions - and she revealed the famously tough-as-nails former mayor's sensitive side.

"I've always liked strong, macho men, and Rudy - I'm not saying this because he's my husband - is one of the smartest people on the planet," gushed the former Judith Nathan to Harper's Bazaar in editions due out Feb. 20.

"What people don't know is that Rudy's a very, very romantic guy. We love watching 'Sleepless in Seattle.' Can you imagine my big testosterone-factor husband doing that?"

Describing Rudy, a former federal prosecutor, as "the Energizer Bunny with no rechargeable batteries," Judi said, "One of the most remarkable things about my husband, who sleeps three or four hours a night, is his energy level and stamina.

"I truly believe that one of the keys to a successful marriage is not trying to change your partner: This is the person I fell in love with. And I married a man who loves to work, never takes time off, because if you like what you do, you won't need to.

"If he decides to run for president, we'll follow that path together," she told Harper's.

Judi said she gets her hyper husband to slow down by pushing him onto the golf course: The pair spent their honeymoon in 2003 taking putting lessons in Colorado.

The cover here: http://www.nypost.com/seven/02062007/photos/page_one.jpg

LiNuX
02-06-2007, 08:03 PM
sounds to me more like serious news section, so im moving the topic, and i did see the cover lol, rudy and judi, rhymes, words for a rap :)

*TOPIC MOVED*