PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 or PS3

mattay87
09-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Hi, I know there are other threads on this but I am I wondering weather to buy an Xbox 360 or PS3 I have a few concerns

Do you have to pay for XBOX live or are they going to make it free? I read somethign about Silver-Membership?

How faulty is the XBox I used to repair them however that was over a year ago are there still problems with it???

Which console is better for First person shoots?

If I get an Xbox 360 How many GB is nessacary as I will probably play alot online.

Can you use ps2 controllers on PS3s? the controllers on PS3 seem to break very easly can you get NON-wireless controllers with a permanatly attatched wire not a flimsy attachable one which falls off?

and does anyone know if FF13 will be exclusive to ps3 i assume it will...

Hope you can help me out with my dilema

:twitcy:

Thanks

Shixx
09-08-2008, 12:54 PM
You have to pay for XBL and I doubt it will change.
Xbox is still faulty but alittle better then it used to be.
I can't really say which is best for FPS that's based on personal opinion.
you can't use the PS2 controller not sure about wired(probably not) but the Dualshock 3 is a much better PS3 controller then the original and the wire that attaches you only need to charge it, who cares if it's flimsy.
FF13 is not PS3 exclusive FF13 versus is PS3 Exclusive at the moment.

Samus-Fan
09-08-2008, 04:27 PM
xBox live, you do have to pay to play online. However, its online system is way betetr then
PSN or Wii online. Wii online sucks, and PS online isn't very good.
The Xbox isn't really faulty. Make sure the 360 isn't on the floor and can cool off and you're fine.
Uhm...I mean, most FPS are not exclusives. So you can't really say.
Seriously? I have a 40 GB and I'm fine. I have a lot of games and I have plenty of room. Online doesn't effect storage, you will be fine with a pro.
No, you can't use PS2 controllers. and I don't recall ever seeing a wired PS3 controller.
Don't know anything about FF13.

rukisuto
09-08-2008, 05:24 PM
They've pretty much answered your questions :]
I just wanted to pop in and recommend the xbox.
I really do believe it's the better system, I love it.

mattay87
09-11-2008, 05:09 AM
AHH how annoying im trying to write something and it wont let me show a link AHHH!! keeps deleting my message whats thta baout??? Thanks for the info I think im going to go for the XBOX 360 I have found a deal for 60GB with COD for £210 does that sound a good deal?, anyone know of any other good deals at the moment?. I have also come across a site ww Jasper1675 com where he is offering xbox live for £25 has anyone see nthis site before or know if it is legit??

Many Thanks Matt

Blackbird
09-11-2008, 05:29 AM
That becuase you don't be member here in 48 hours and posts 10. :)

mattay87
09-16-2008, 03:12 AM
I have also come across a site ww Jasper1675 com where he is offering xbox live for £25 has anyone see nthis site before or know if it is legit??

Any one heard of this guy or know anything about it ???

Scott
09-16-2008, 07:00 PM
I have found a deal for 60GB with COD for £210 does that sound a good deal?,

Yeah it's a good deal. I hate when you're forced to take a crappy game with your new games console. When I got my 360 I had to take King Kong because you couldn't just buy the 360 on its own and that was the only deal they had.

--svens--
09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
For me its xbox 360

milkbelly
10-26-2008, 02:22 PM
ps3 all the way!

matown
01-12-2009, 05:07 PM
xbox is better

Defiant Entity
01-12-2009, 05:36 PM
the 360 was the first console I got and so I have more friends on it. It follows then that for online play I go with the 360. I have never had any significant problems with it. The online experience I have on PS3 is just as fine for me considering I have no friends on it. Same for the Wii. Online interaction in my opinion is where its at. I therefore suggest U go with the one most of your friends have. You are likely to have a richer experience that way.

XXXBurningStarIV
01-28-2009, 04:23 AM
That's not even a question.
XBox all the way.
Even though I love Sony, the PS3 did not match the Xbox at ALL.