PDA

View Full Version : What game should I get first?

AllAroundGamer
09-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Okay, so some of you saw my previous post about What system to get first. I decided to get 360 cause of the current games on it and upcoming ones. What game should I get first. I want a good online game and A good fun gameplay and story game. Is Eternal sonata good? Halo 3? Thanks for the help! Ill post my gamertag so you guys can add me when I get it.

rukisuto
09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Halo 3 was pretty good, I'd recommend It. As for other games, I would have to say orange box, Army of Two, Battlefield: Bad company, and there's a couple more I can't think of right now.

jakncoke
09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
what's your favorite genre?

Joshuah
09-09-2008, 11:00 AM
You could either get Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 or Oblivion, my favourites are Call of Duty 4, but I'm stuck on the mission where you have to stop the nuke (near the end) on veteran mode, I only got 4 mins left :-( keep dying lol.

Samus-Fan
09-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Halo 3 is a must.
COD4 is also a must if you like online.
Oblivion is a nice game to have when you don't have online.
Madden 09 is pretty fun, although I like NCAA 07 better.
Universe at War was pretty fun, but it is only for RTS people.
Orange Box is fun, that is well worth the money you spend on it.
Doom 3 was fun. But again, depends on what you like.
Burnout, whatever one you pick. They are all good, and fun online.
Soul Caliber IV was fun, and it has online. Haven't played it online, though.

Rei
09-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Halo 3 and CoD 4 are definately the most popular online games on 360.

Eternal Sonata is ok but it gets kinda boring, Tales of Vesperia would be a much MUCH better choice. Lost Oddysey is good too if you want a game with a great story that's a good choice.

Gameplay wise i'd suggest Orange Box, Oblivion, Assasins Creed, Mass Effect or Bioshock. Those are a few games that are just tons of fun and very cheap in the used games section of EB or GS.

Good choice with the 360, the library of games available alone is worth it.

otis
04-10-2009, 02:20 PM
cod4 son. It will forever kill your liking for other war shooters. Set's the bar sooo high!