PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Vesperia

Rei
09-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm suprised there isnt a thread for this game seeing as it's the best JRPG to hit the 360.

Anyways i need help with the colliseum battles. I got up to the eighty man melee and near the end of it (around 60 enemies defeated) a few mages spawn and start spamming magic. I'm using Yuri by the way. They spawn and start casting magic and it knocks Yuri down, the second he gets up another mages lets off a spell knocking Yuri down and the process repeats until i die.

I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if i'm just not ready for the eighty man melee yet. I'm level 70. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Blackbird
09-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah this is a big hit and they will make an anime of this. I know about this game it's already have been release thought. :P

jakncoke
09-10-2008, 04:11 AM
I'm suprised there isnt a thread for this game seeing as it's the best JRPG to hit the 360.

Anyways i need help with the colliseum battles. I got up to the eighty man melee and near the end of it (around 60 enemies defeated) a few mages spawn and start spamming magic. I'm using Yuri by the way. They spawn and start casting magic and it knocks Yuri down, the second he gets up another mages lets off a spell knocking Yuri down and the process repeats until i die.

I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if i'm just not ready for the eighty man melee yet. I'm level 70. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Says Hi (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=7958&highlight=Tales+Vesperia)

Just not active :p

Blackbird
09-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Right? I'm just forgot about that treads xD

Shixx
09-10-2008, 11:19 AM

Yeah I haven't done that part yet is it a side quest/mini game?

Rei
09-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Once you get to Nordipolica in the storyline you'll be able to do the arena sidequests. I'd say it's about 20 hours in.