PDA

View Full Version : TableTop Games

Trunks
09-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Well,rebootblue brought up the suggestion of Tabletop games. Which got me wondering what Tabletop games you play. I'll put up the ones I can remember.

I have Yu Gi Oh cards, but haven't touched them in awhile. I use to play with friends with them. I never really played with the pokemon cards, just collected them. I do play Poker quite often with friends.

LiNuX
09-10-2008, 08:16 PM
i USED to play both pokemon and yu-gi-oh back in junior high school..i gave up 8th grade lol..just got bored.

i played pokemon since elementary school.. later on i sold most of my cards to buy my PS2 :D i also sold a lot of my yu-gi-oh cards to buy games and just have some extra money for myself at the end.

i also tend to play basic card games like blackjack, poker, and crazy 8s with friends :D those were fun times back in high school during lunch lol...we had a whole tournament of crazy 8s players. fun times..forgot to check this one though lol

jakncoke
09-11-2008, 10:20 AM
regular card deck for games such as

rummy
spades
go to hell
texas holdem
7 card stud
omaha
pineapple
and several made home games

Joshuah
09-11-2008, 11:17 AM
I use to play pokemon and yugiho in year 5 :-P 5 years ago lol, I play poker now, but online.

Scott
09-11-2008, 09:02 PM
I have both Yu Gi Oh and pokemon cards. But I've not touched either in at least 3 years.

Yuuki
09-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I used to bring my Pokemon and YGO cards to school when I was in like 2nd-4th grade. XD I am 14, and still love Pokemon, but don't play anymore. Lol.
YGO? Not so much.

Jaykub
09-11-2008, 09:39 PM
I use to play yugioh a long time ago with my friends but it got boring

LemonRising
09-12-2008, 05:12 AM
POKEMONNNN
Well I haven't played in a long time (no one will play with me >:) but I do take them out and bask in their glory every now and then.

I also forgot to add regular cards.

rukisuto
09-12-2008, 05:39 AM
I used to play Pok'emon all the time, probably until 6th grade.
I play poker, euchre, and games like that all the time.

Samus-Fan
09-13-2008, 02:11 PM
I play poker, like some menacing Go Fish. Lol, just kidding. I play Texas Hold 'em and 5 card stud, with some 7 card no peek.
I used to be huge in Yu Gi Oh. I stopped...4 years ago? I have like, a box full of those somewhere.
Pokemon I used to play too. Well, collect, no so much play. I still have 2 binders of them, old ones. Most likely worht a lot of money, but I dun feel like selling them any time soon.

LuckyStrike
09-17-2008, 07:21 PM
I have a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I used to play it alot but I live in Ireland and the tournaments here aren't that good tbh. I play quite a bit of Texas Hold Em Poker and Blackjack with friends and I used to collect pokemon cards years ago but never played the game.

rebootblue
09-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh and Dungeons and Dragons

LuckyStrike
09-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh and Dungeons and Dragons

I've wanted to start playing D&D for about a year now but sadly there isn't a big following for it where I live, I actually don't know anyone here who plays :-(

Blackbird
09-19-2008, 03:36 AM
I guess I will be the only one that play Magic, but it doesn't seem Magic the Gathering is any popular xD

Mantazmad
01-01-2010, 11:34 AM
I use to play pokemon and yugiho in year 5 :-P 5 years ago lol, I play poker now, but online.

exactly the same apart from im only in year8 and I played in year 4! haha

Iceskater101
01-02-2010, 12:07 PM
I used to play magic the gathering with my brother
and I used to build decks all the time but..
I don't anymore
and i used to play yugioh and pokemon in elementary school and i quit when I got into middle school

HamadaLFC8
01-02-2010, 12:12 PM
I used to be in love with Yu gi oh! Sometimes I wish I could go back in time just to play it again ^^ Pokemon was never really a hit, but I remember I used to play Magic as well but it was a bit more complicated but the cards looked awesome.
I think Yu gi oh was such a great success because it was simple and was really fun to play, and the TV Series was awesome :P

Good old days ^_^

Exodyus
01-04-2010, 07:28 PM
BANG!
Dominion
Dominion: Intrigue
Race for the Galaxy
Race for the Galaxy: Rebels VS Imperium
Stone Age
Twilight Imperium
Scrabble Deluxe
Risk
Sorry! Sliders
HeroScape
The Red Dragon Inn
Red Planet

etc...

The list goes on and on forever with the board-games we play. Lol.

Trunks
01-05-2010, 12:47 PM
I just gave all my pokemon and yu gi oh cards away, Cleaned my room out last night, I don't miss lol.

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
I used to play a ton of Magic the Gathering back in high school but rarely do anymore. My roommate and I still have all our cards but its much more fun to play with more then 2 people.

We play a bunch of board games at our house. Monopoly(Reg, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars), Risk, Chess, Apples to Apples, and we also do puzzles a bunch. Some nights we will do drinking games with reg cards.

Diligence109
01-15-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm rather disheartened by the lack of responses to Magic: The Gathering here.

Frank - or anyone else - my friends and I have recently been going through a Magic revival at college ;) If you want to play via webcam (it's possible and gives you +over9000 nerd points) hit me up on AIM/Skype/Yahoo/MSN and just TRY to rival my magnificent elf deck! :P