PDA

View Full Version : Have a domain to sell?

LiNuX
02-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Well im looking to open a blog soon and im in need of a domain, i can always register a new one, but i want to see if there are some old already registered ones for cheap that i can use.

If you have one or know anyone that has one that needs to sell, please have them contact me, only cheap domains, my budget isnt that high for domains right now.

greent
02-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey, um you can always use a subdoamin or somthing..

If you wud lyk you can have a subdoamin at my site or mayb rune-nation.net/blog_name_here

i'll allow you to put you own adsense.. etc. i'm doing this to get more trffic to my site..
but if you want to you can always ask me ;)

LiNuX
02-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey, um you can always use a subdoamin or somthing..

If you wud lyk you can have a subdoamin at my site or mayb rune-nation.net/blog_name_here

i'll allow you to put you own adsense.. etc. i'm doing this to get more trffic to my site..
but if you want to you can always ask me ;)

thx for offer but i'd rather have a domain domain than a subdomain lol, u know i can always just add a subdomain to this forum right? but i just want a fresh domain start, if i cant get an already developed domain, i'll register a new one and develop that myself

bass
02-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Well im looking to open a blog soon and im in need of a domain, i can always register a new one, but i want to see if there are some old already registered ones for cheap that i can use.

If you have one or know anyone that has one that needs to sell, please have them contact me, only cheap domains, my budget isnt that high for domains right now.

Hey, I have a domain for sell. It's low cost for begin at http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2219170-10382530

LiNuX
02-08-2007, 06:47 PM
what's the domain name? that url just redirects me to godaddy site

greent
02-08-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm guessing he wants you to buy one their and i think that link was a refferal link..

I'm goign to buy some domains so that i can sell em..lol Its a good idea buy good level domains for lyk 8 bucks sell em for lyk 100 bucks.. :P

how dont even no how it works cuz if i were to buy one i would'nt trust the seller..

LiNuX
02-08-2007, 08:59 PM
meh.. well if u want to buy one for 8 and sell for 100, you'll have to develop it because getting good keyword domains these days are tough

diablo
02-09-2007, 01:56 PM
did you find what you are looking for? if not, why dont you just register a new domain and develop it like you developed this one. for some reason, google toolbar says this page is a pr2 lol

LiNuX
02-09-2007, 08:44 PM
did you find what you are looking for? if not, why dont you just register a new domain and develop it like you developed this one. for some reason, google toolbar says this page is a pr2 lol

i probably will do that, and for me it says this page is pr0 lol, toolbar messed up? well i guess its more fun to work and develop a domain

wifi
02-11-2007, 08:10 PM
lol i dont even know how to buy or sell domains, im not that computer savvy, well internet savvy, you pay cash? lol

LiNuX
02-11-2007, 09:00 PM
its ok, it takes a lot of time to understand everything, i bought my first domain only last year